My mental health is f#@&$#d

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"You're killing me Petey!!! "
I am not handling these abominable decisions during my doggies games that have traditionally been my time to watch my favourite team/code/pastime.
I'm a very loyal supporter but ffs a labotomy is looking like a holiday atm.
What??... 16th in attack and 16th in defense?
This is my club, this my team so wtf is going on??
I'm angry and in trouble for swearing but you bet your ass I will be here next week cheering on the mighty bulldogs.
GO DOGS

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"You're killing me Petey!!! "
I am not handling these abominable decisions during my doggies games that have traditionally been my time to watch my favourite team/code/pastime.
I'm a very loyal supporter but ffs a labotomy is looking like a holiday atm.
What??... 16th in attack and 16th in defense?
This is my club, this my team so wtf is going on??
I'm angry and in trouble for swearing but you bet your ass I will be here next week cheering on the mighty bulldogs.
GO DOGS
Well said mate. I’m with you, as are many of us on TK. This bloody hurts, it’s like a kick in the guts every bloody week. But we come back for more, because we love this Club which, unfortunately, is currently being influenced by people who don’t share that love and passion. Mate, I just hope that the light at the tunnel is not another train coming towards us because we won’t be able to handle that!

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say we are playing the second worst nrl side, and we look so far away from even competiting with them. Worst nrl side i have ever seen, we have signed good for next year, but need at least another 6 decent players to be competitive.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta say we are playing the second worst nrl side, and we look so far away from even competiting with them. Worst nrl side i have ever seen, we have signed good for next year, but need at least another 6 decent players to be competitive.
And, most importantly, the right coaching staff!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given up on this mob.
Be h players on a pub/park footballers side.
Excluding covid. I cant say i have been to a dogs match in 3 seasons.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imposters, gotta GO.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need to get rid of as much of the poison an as possible. Embarrassing amateurs, terrible talent scouts, juniors are way off the pace. 1 or 2 don't cut it. Really went backwards, I hope Gus is as angry as us fans.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just need to see out these last four games as nothing but formality.
I’m over getting upset bc the team which takes to the field next season will be vastly different, with these better players arriving and perhaps a bit of guidance from
Gus our dogs should be a lot more organised & actually winning games.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're minor premiers for covid!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Turn it off, that's been my medicine when they inevitably turn to shit during the games now. Today it was when Hetho threw blow job on the ground. I was done, game off. Seeya lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually heard about 5 minutes on the radio at the end of the first half while I was driving into the bush to walk the dog where no **** with Covid might be. So wasn't really that frustrated with it all since I was mostly oblivious to the game. Still want more wins this year but kinda in fair weather fan mode right now.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it’s almost over mate hang in , the buzz is getting louder even the other supporters can here it and know what’s coming to a footy ground near them