News Update on BBO and Aaron Schoupp contract

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBO needs to be signed ASAP. The more they play him the more desperate teams see what he's capable off and someone will throw ridiculous money at him.
Exactly. He'll come much cheaper NOW. If we put a decent offer in front of him now you would think he'd sign ASAP. Barrett could easily not play him until he signs then no-one else will see how good he is.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t get the hype around Aaron Schoupp, he doesn’t have size or speed, he doesn’t have ball playing ability or footwork, he gets beaten a lot and gets caught out in defence time and time again. He has a big ticker and can run straight and hard but what else does he bring to the table?

we suddenly are blessed with backs and have depth to cover any injuries to the wingers and centres.
We don’t need to waste a signing or “re-signing” on a outside back unless it’s only for more depth and at base wage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t get the hype around Aaron Schoupp, he doesn’t have size or speed, he doesn’t have ball playing ability or footwork, he gets beaten a lot and gets caught out in defence time and time again. He has a big ticker and can run straight and hard but what else does he bring to the table?
He's nothing special but can do a job in a good side. We're obviously not a good side.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Half my extended family are parra fans, so you understand how important it is that BBO become a star. I don't want them to rush him and ruin him, be patient, let him develop, I want a good 12+ years of "that BBO bloke we've got goes pretty well, I wonder where he came from?" whenever there is a family get together.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

we suddenly are blessed with backs and have depth to cover any injuries to the wingers and centres.
We don’t need to waste a signing or “re-signing” on a outside back unless it’s only for more depth and at base wage.
Schoups is very average....doesn’t offer much spark in the centres...very limited......we have bought some good backs next year but we are really thin and lacking depth in the centres

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We have depth in the centres? Can u tell me who is back up?

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes yes yes yes yes!!! BBO is a must. Been watching him through lower grades easily one of the better kids coming through.
First step this week was putting him in the side in his correct position. Now leave him there all year and partner him with Burton for next. Get some cohesiveness going. And FFS BAZ! DONT CHOP AND CHANGE EVERY FUCKING WEEK!
Cheers.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was told he didn't want to go hence the blow up after the try on the weekend, if its true it sucks for us but at least his future is assured and bellamy will turn him into another great QLD halfback.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly. He'll come much cheaper NOW. If we put a decent offer in front of him now you would think he'd sign ASAP. Barrett could easily not play him until he signs then no-one else will see how good he is.
Other clubs are already well aware of baily's potential.