Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feather and Knockon same metres
What a disgraceful footy side we are

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the coaching staff including Gould realise there is nothing doing this season and gave Flanno every opportunity to come good. He should start in Mounties next year. Just got no variation at all in attack. Nothing.
I don't even want him in Reggie's corrupting our juniors

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2/3 knock ons
1/2 tries let in.

The dopey **** with the droplocks is a drop kick.
Shittest player in the comp bar NONE!!!!!
And what’s worse is the muppet scum selecting him

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbor is the worst player I’ve seen in a bulldogs jersey. Can’t believe we re-signed this deadwood. Bloke knocks it on 5 times every week!
no mate, we've had some doozies I can assure you. But at least he's no Greg Smith.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Powder puff forwards
Clueless halves
Sloth backs
Gee I wish we can go back to 2012.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really hate Fox Sports HTs. I switch off now because I don't get any feedback about the game, just other games. They treat us like crap.
We are fucking crap im sure when we play football worthy of talking about they will have plenty to say.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone rags on Waddell but he's far from our worst.. agreed his first few weeks were horrible but I feel that has tainted people's opinion
He is playing better than Elliot today but what does he add, gets dominated when he runs the ball and isn’t dominate when he tackles

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sheesh..could be worse I guess..

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a petition going! Hast to be our 7 moving forward. Flanagan and Averillo offer nothing but the same up and under kick and inside ball to Elliot or Jackson. BBO came on did one kick and instantly looked like we had a half that deserves to be in the NRL. Stop the experimenting with these no hopers and get the kid experience and get him signed.

Kind regards
A bloke that’s over it

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big mistake watching this game before a zoom call - gotta try and calm down in the next 10 minutes.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so excited for tonights game and every other dogs match for the rest of the year that i completely forgot it was even being played tonight.

Looled at the scores and 16-0 half time.
Seems that i have missed nothing.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could get ugly… they realised they are playing a fucking dumb and shit side and begin to throw the ball around. It’s downhill from here.