Cat and mouse being played between Zac Lomax and St George Illawarra Dragons

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bro Cotric was posting on his social media just yesterday how much he is missing being with the boys and playing and he spoke about how he hated that this is how his season has ended. Some fuck head has started a rumour and theres nothing to it.
He'll miss the boys on field next year when he's playing reggies and stuck behind Okunbeast.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Lomax is a gun. I'd love to have him. I very much doubt tho :(

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS! I’ve been contacted by a Dragons offical in regards to Zac Lomax asking for a release today! Unsure on whether or not the dragons accept his request but watch this space! Have it on good authority that the Wests Tigers are huge favourites for his signature, as Lomax and Madge have a good relationship and was close to signing him last off season! Mbye for Lomax trade may be on the cards! Finally some good news for Wests Tigers fans, IMO this would be a huge signing!

Just seen that on social media

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're going to look quite the fool when he scores 3 tries and lays on 2 assists this weekend
Even if he does you need to judge him on his whole time at the club and beforehand. Lomax is in another league compared to Allan.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Will be at the roosters soon enough imo if that's the case

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Even if he does you need to judge him on his whole time at the club and beforehand. Lomax is in another league compared to Allan.
Where did I say anything about Lomax? Lomax is great, but if we could arrange a swap, we'd be better off swapping for Schoupp rather than our back up fullback. If Lomax wants out because of Vaughan, it seems he may be a bit of a covidiot....so a straight covidiot for covidiot swap.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS! I’ve been contacted by a Dragons offical in regards to Zac Lomax asking for a release today! Unsure on whether or not the dragons accept his request but watch this space! Have it on good authority that the Wests Tigers are huge favourites for his signature, as Lomax and Madge have a good relationship and was close to signing him last off season! Mbye for Lomax trade may be on the cards! Finally some good news for Wests Tigers fans, IMO this would be a huge signing!

Haha no one wants to go to the Tigers this must be a joke :tonguewink:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nek minute, signs with bulldogs. Hahaha

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will 100% take him however, I feel it would be a player swap at most. Elliot or Allan > Lomax?