Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought the infection rate of 45 out of 50 was pretty important info to get out there.
Wonder why Gladys said it was a funeral tho?

Unless they had the body there at their house which I doubt but Hazzard & others used the word gathering & Hadley read something out that it was community members visiting the house to pay their respects. It just goes to show when people break the rules how fast it can spread doesn’t it

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dropkicks. Police have now had to lock him into hospital containment bc he has opened his hotel room door twice and abused staff without a mask.

Our area was affected by the 6 flights she was on. People in lockdown from those flights and their families. We were all told to be on alert and shops, restaurants were extra extra stringent with checking you'd used Q Code check in.

She is apparently rumoured to have been some guy, who killed a cop's, girlfriend when she had another name *shrugs shoulders*

I guess that story will be further explained in the press and Qantas "apparently" wanting an explanation.
That's not good at all. Just shows how one or two people, through not doing the right thing, can start a chain reaction that has the potential to kick off in a big way in an area that at the time was far removed from any hot spot or COVID issue. Where I live we are all on tenterhooks because cases are starting to creep up the coast. Certainly don't want it here. I think from memory the last case in our town was from Ruby Princess connection....other than that near us in Taree...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s not that most people are worried about. It’s the potential long term side effects which no one knows anything about. Happy u got the vac, all good bro just peopl I speak with are more worried about future problems arising.
Why are people worried about potential long term side effects of a vaccine, but not about long term complications of COVID - which has sctuslly been linked to certain complications? Vaccines generally work with either an inactivated or weakened version of a virus, or something that closely mimics it. Personally, I’d rather trust the opinions of experts rather than anointing myself an honorary virologist just because I can operate a search engine.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ok Rod. And I'm sure you are going to provide evidence of this amazing conspiracy.
Sigh. Gates bought shares in Pfizer in 2002 and the reason was around an injectable contraceptive for women in the developing world. Pretty amazing foresight for a virus that came along 17 years later. And let’s not overlook that the Gates Foundation has been contributing money to BioTech since 1994. Buying shares in leaders in the field is simply smart business and zero evidence of any conspiracy or stitch up.
It seems Law & Order is really Cold Case :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh please im a year late to the party on the bill gates stuff, i thought it was just his prediction that people were basing it on so i dismissed it

you just are embarrassed that i covered the bases pretty well and so you had to start a rumour that im jealous

btw the origin of the virus is still very much up in the air so don't act like you have any answers
I didn't start a rumour. I straight up accused you of it.

I also don't have all the answers. But it's basic Occam's Razor. The most out there conspiracy is the least likely to be true. And joining a couple of loosely connected dots doesn't result in a solution.

images (34).jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And most of all. If you're going to accuse someone of absolute atrocities then you sure as hell better have evidence.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don’t they release AstraZeneca 2.0... just say we fixed the blood clotting issue, and people will run to go get it..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Unless they had the body there at their house which I doubt but Hazzard & others used the word gathering & Hadley read something out that it was community members visiting the house to pay their respects.
I heard Glad refer to it as a bereavement after more details were established - not a funeral.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's not good at all. Just shows how one or two people, through not doing the right thing, can start a chain reaction that has the potential to kick off in a big way in an area that at the time was far removed from any hot spot or COVID issue. Where I live we are all on tenterhooks because cases are starting to creep up the coast. Certainly don't want it here. I think from memory the last case in our town was from Ruby Princess connection....other than that near us in Taree...
Yes. The guy was a close contact of a c19 case in Sydney, contacted and told to isolate, but these 2 thought they were more important than anyone else and headed off, via Dreamworld etc etc etc to their sex shop purchases :grinning:

Hope everything works out for you guys up there.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I didn't start a rumour. I straight up accused you of it.

I also don't have all the answers. But it's basic Occam's Razor. The most out there conspiracy is the least likely to be true. And joining a couple of loosely connected dots doesn't result in a solution.

View attachment 27486
so you are going to ignore everything, set aside the means, motive and opportunity

he argued against releasing the copyright of the vaccine and wanted to keep control of the production, many articles have been scathing critical of him for this, if they are at full capacity and can't keep up then they have a duty to release it

if they are controlling supply on purpose to get higher bids then it should be a much bigger scandal

and don't give me any bullshit about quality control or this is normal business practices, this is scumbag business practices from a scumbag businessman who should be investigated for pedophilia on top of everything else

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are people worried about potential long term side effects of a vaccine, but not about long term complications of COVID - which has sctuslly been linked to certain complications? Vaccines generally work with either an inactivated or weakened version of a virus, or something that closely mimics it. Personally, I’d rather trust the opinions of experts rather than anointing myself an honorary virologist just because I can operate a search engine.
The 'experts' are locking us down (prison term), destroying businesses & restricting freedoms. I would not trust them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so you are going to ignore everything, set aside the means, motive and opportunity

he argued against releasing the copyright of the vaccine and wanted to keep control of the production, many articles have been scathing critical of him for this, if they are at full capacity and can't keep up then they have a duty to release it

if they are controlling supply on purpose to get higher bids then it should be a much bigger scandal

and don't give me any bullshit about quality control or this is normal business practices, this is scumbag business practices from a scumbag businessman who should be investigated for pedophilia on top of everything else
The problem is that I keep pointing out the flaws in your argument and you keep ignoring them.

The main ones being that:

1) he doesn't hold the copyright/patent for a vaccine. He holds the patent for a technology process

2) he doesn't control supply because he doesn't own or control any of the vaccine distribution or vaccine companies

2) over 2 months ago he released that patent for the period of the pandemic, allowing anyone to use it until the pandemic is over

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Listen to Barillaro explain the rules hahaha we are living in a joke of a country right now.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This for the #InstaHeroes, #Protesters and those who need pictures drawn to explain basic concepts:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The problem is that I keep pointing out the flaws in your argument and you keep ignoring them.

The main ones being that:

1) he doesn't hold the copyright/patent for a vaccine. He holds the patent for a technology process

2) he doesn't control supply because he doesn't own or control any of the vaccine distribution or vaccine companies

2) over 2 months ago he released that patent for the period of the pandemic, allowing anyone to use it until the pandemic is over
he is a shareholder at pfizer and he didn't release the patent, outright lie and you should apologise within 24 hours, he held out, met with trade officials and argued that it should stay, then Biden administration made a decision to waive it and afterwards the Gates Foundation CEO released its support for the decision but Bill Gates hasnt said shit about it unless i missed it

to suggest this is a flaw in my argument is laughable, he was against it for a year and was overruled

well maybe it proves that gates is not the decider yet, but he is trying

Status
Not open for further replies.