• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
bill gates didn't want to compete, so he bribed his way into every computer, now he bribed his way and forced his way into everybodies blood

apologies to the McAxe, he talked previously about using microsoft team meetings and i thought it meant he had team meetings at microsoft

but he is still a shill

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
#teamshill is correct, Colombo was a showpony, i prefer the Lenny Briscoe from Law & Order, he usually made the correct comments

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
bill gates didn't want to compete, so he bribed his way into every computer, now he bribed his way and forced his way into everybodies blood

apologies to the McAxe, he talked previously about using microsoft team meetings and i thought it meant he had team meetings at microsoft

but he is still a shill
As someone who uses Microsoft Teams every day I can safely say that Microsoft Teams sucks.

Zoom is better. As long as you're happy for China to listen to everything you say.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh yeah this guy is now taking advantage of his new job of world decider and leader, he has the big plans and wants to be in control of testing and treatment

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh yeah this guy is now taking advantage of his new job of world decider and leader, he has the big plans and wants to be in control of testing and treatment

Awesome. That would help shut down the Ebola outbreaks in Africa and other 3rd world countries. Something that Bill Gates has spent a lot of money and effort helping with.

Thanks for sharing this Rod. I always knew you were a Gates fan.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As someone who uses Microsoft Teams every day I can safely say that Microsoft Teams sucks.

Zoom is better. As long as you're happy for China to listen to everything you say.
I prefer teams.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Awesome. That would help shut down the Ebola outbreaks in Africa and other 3rd world countries. Something that Bill Gates has spent a lot of money and effort helping with.

Thanks for sharing this Rod. I always knew you were a Gates fan.
so he decided that he is going to try to test 20% of the world population a week so that he can find out who needs his vaccines quickly and who is going to receive his team of responders, you dont have any questions for him? like if one of his machines comes up with something are you going to be banned from a normal life until you get his vaccine, are you going to be taken away etc, is there some sort of appeals process in the courts of is his medical decision final?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got first shot of vac yesterday

still alive and not covered in spoons
It’s not that most people are worried about. It’s the potential long term side effects which no one knows anything about. Happy u got the vac, all good bro just peopl I speak with are more worried about future problems arising.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been following the 11am address daily..

I’ve noticed that Berejiklian and chant open the batting, first drop is usually Brad Hazzard, second drop is perotat, third drop barilaro, fourth drop that chubby police commissioner..

the odd day we see dr Jeremy mcanulty open the batting when dr Kerry chant sleeps in.. even victor dominello gets the odd run at 4th drop

But today I noticed Brad Hazzard was relegated from first drop in the batting to fourth drop? Does barilaro have a better run rate?

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would win in a cage match between John barilaro and Brad Hazzard? I think Hazzard would be all over the place with random haymakers, willing to trade punches and finish with one punch whereas barilaro would just keep jabbing away at the same spot, more selective in his strikes like those Tim tzyu body shots..

the winner will be first to talk in tomorrows address (after Gladys/chant)…. 11am we will know who wins the cage match

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.