Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Christ, I know it’s only Flegg but I had a hard on that whole video.
How fucking huge and agile did he look? Obviously the test will be playing against some battle hardened forwards and seeing how he takes the knocks, maintaining his enormous frame is another.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a better middle than edge imo but I can see Baz shifting him there in a Kikau style role. Personally I don't think he has the discipline to play on an edge and stays more switched on with a simpler role through the middle.
Yeah thats what I think, Baz sees him as a Kikau type signing , will be interesting to see

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
8. Vaughan
10. Mavoni/Ava
11. TPJ
12. RFM/ Elliott if new signing both gone.
13. Thommo

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, look at his effort last week and literally every other week. Ava played 24 minutes less than him and got through the same amount of work. BBO bloody out tackled him with 20 odd minutes less footy. He should be fucking embarrassed, our 19 year old Flegg halfback playing out of position at hooker is putting more in. It's absolutely laughable that Baz starts him every week no questions asked.
Time will tell, we will have to wait and see his name isn't carved in stone !

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is big fast and strong but let's be realistic, he is a long way away from first grade.
He looks ready made for it! Hes 20 , prime time to make your Nrl debut if hes good enough, bloke is huge

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks promising, moves well, these are the ones you go for, there young and just want a chance and a point to prove.
Absolutely, I quite like Daryn Schonig too, in the limited time I've seen him play for Melbourne I think he looked strong and held his own.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How fucking huge and agile did he look? Obviously the test will be playing against some battle hardened forwards and seeing how he takes the knocks, maintaining his enormous frame is another.
This guy looks terrific. How tall is he and what does he weigh ? Where has it been reported that he signed with us ?

Hope it's true.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In all seriousness I'm really concerned about all our recruits, literally every recruit other than Burton has had some off field bs lol. If Gus has to do Baz's job then it will only get worse.