Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vaughan should be A ok..is replacing for 1 a soon to be former prop in Napa that = a win win, has plenty more go than him.

Last edited:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the best starting pack we can field right now imo. Don't really want Jackson back on the edge but we just have to make do with what we have. RFM another that I don't really want to start and would prefer off the bench through the middle but we don't really have any other options unless you shift TPJ but I think that's just weakening the pack overall.

8. TPJ
10. Vaughan
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
Jackson is not a second rower, he is old and slow, need better in that position.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson is not a second rower, he is old and slow, need better in that position.
We're stuck with him and we can't sign an entirely new forward pack within a year

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As it stands our pack 2022
8 Hetherington......RFM
9 .................................JMK
10 Vaughan................Seumanufagai
11 Pangai jnr..............Doorey
12 Jackson..................Elliott
13 Thompson............topine

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
8 Hetherington......RFM
Who is going to take Doorey under their wing and fkn toughen him up for next season?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
8 Hetherington......RFM
If Featherington is still starting next year we might as well not even bother turning up.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're stuck with him and we can't sign an entirely new forward pack within a year
Easy swap him for another up and coming young gun like this Mavoni dude in these videos, surely there is a young second rower out there.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doorey can run a good line but that's about it. Poor defender, doesn't go looking for work, etc. Doubt he will be in the picture.
Pretty much what I thought quite limited looks scared..and takes a spot we need to have for Topine.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Easy swap him for another up and coming young gun like this Mavoni dude in these videos, surely there is a young second rower out there.
It isn't easy, this isn't FIFA career mode lol.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the best starting pack we can field right now imo. Don't really want Jackson back on the edge but we just have to make do with what we have. RFM another that I don't really want to start and would prefer off the bench through the middle but we don't really have any other options unless you shift TPJ but I think that's just weakening the pack overall.

8. TPJ
10. Vaughan
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
Jackson is wasted on an edge in attack. Incapable of making a tackle break, linebreak or offload. We're better off with TPJ or even Thompson (leg speed) on an edge. Jackson is needed in the middle also to help bring down the bigger opposition middles. Would be good to have 2 big body threats on both sides of the field in TPJ and RFM for Burton to use at his will.

I'd go
8 Vaughan
10 Thompson
11 TPJ
12 RFM
13 Jackson

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can see an improvement in him which makes me believe he will be ready for next year if not he will be on the bench.
Bro, look at his effort last week and literally every other week. Ava played 24 minutes less than him and got through the same amount of work. BBO bloody out tackled him with 20 odd minutes less footy. He should be fucking embarrassed, our 19 year old Flegg halfback playing out of position at hooker is putting more in. It's absolutely laughable that Baz starts him every week no questions asked.