Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is the best starting pack we can field right now imo. Don't really want Jackson back on the edge but we just have to make do with what we have. RFM another that I don't really want to start and would prefer off the bench through the middle but we don't really have any other options unless you shift TPJ but I think that's just weakening the pack overall.

8. TPJ
10. Vaughan
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the best starting pack we can field right now imo. Don't really want Jackson back on the edge but we just have to make do with what we have. RFM another that I don't really want to start and would prefer off the bench through the middle but we don't really have any other options unless you shift TPJ but I think that's just weakening the pack overall.

8. TPJ
10. Vaughan
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
That’s a good strong pack, look forward to next year

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

8. TPJ
10. Vaughan
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
Ava
Jenny
Vaughan
TPJ
RFM
Thompson

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

8. TPJ
10. Vaughan
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
And bench? Being realistic too. I def think elliot and hethro will be.in the 17.

I think they'll go

8. Thompson
10. Vaughn
11. TPJ
12. Elliot
13. Jackson

14. RFM
15. Hethrington
16. Waddell/Doorey/Ava
17. Utility

Although I do like the thought of TPJ in the 10 or 13.

Last edited:

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

8. TPJ
10. Vaughan
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
I like the pack but id prefer TPJ at 12 or 13, could be so destructive on an edge at 12 or even at 13, he has so much quality on the ball

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow...looks like we have the BBQ team together.....just missing the main man!

Nek minute... ..

Screenshot_20210727-222454_Google.jpg

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rfm is a biscuit, doubt he'll be in the team round 1 next year

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got sent this

Apparently a 1 year deal.

But I can't find it confirmed on any media outlet

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

8. TPJ
10. Vaughan
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Thompson
Hetherington doesn't get a start?
Vaughan
JMK
Thompson
Hetherington
TPJ
Jackson

RFM
Ava
Elliott / Doorey / Waddles
BBO

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I like the pack but id prefer TPJ at 12 or 13, could be so destructive on an edge at 12 or even at 13, he has so much quality on the ball
He's a better middle than edge imo but I can see Baz shifting him there in a Kikau style role. Personally I don't think he has the discipline to play on an edge and stays more switched on with a simpler role through the middle.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A 1 year deal would be ideal. There are some good props coming off contract for 23. Dufty and Vaughan are both ugly signings for me but for 1 year it's probably worth the risk (and they're both on reduced deals).

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL Online is reporting the deal is done ✅
He has signed a one year deal and is eligible to play from round 1.