Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His already serving it. Hes cleared to play rd 1 next year whether he signs with a club now or at seasons end
He's not serving any suspension at the moment since he was sacked by Saints. That's whats taking so long as the NRL has to explain if they will accept his weeks out since the sacking as part of his suspension.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's not serving any suspension at the moment since he was sacked by Saints. That's whats taking so long as the NRL has to explain if they will accept his weeks out since the sacking as part of his suspension.
Mate they have already come out with this it’s been cleared. If signed for next year can play come R1.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
8. Vaughan
10. Klemmer
11. TPJ
12. Jackson
13. Thompson

14. RFM
15. Ava
16. Featherington :(
17. BBO/Topine

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Vaughan could be waiting to see if he gets a better offer rather than signing with us on the cheap. It's possible others could see value in signing him for a little more than what we're offering.
I think this is it.. he is probably thinking why the rush

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is it.. he is probably thinking why the rush
We should be making him rush.

If he is the plan and we are sitting back believing he is coming then there is a problem.

A clear message sent your in or your not?

He isn’t that good a player to keep the bulldogs on hold.

We need to move on and find another suitable option if he he isn’t with us.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs 4 life on Facebook just said Vaughan is a done deal any truth/sources for this?

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Paul Vaughan will resurrect his career as a Bulldog after agreeing to join the club next season.

It is understood Vaughan will accept a 12-month deal as he tries to re-establish himself as an NRL player.

He was banned for eight games, fined $50,000 and eventually sacked by the Dragons after hosting his now infamous BBQ.

It is expected the games he misses this year will count towards his suspension despite not being a registered NRL player.

The NRL will consider an application from the Bulldogs in order to have him available for round one.

The Dragons ripped up the final year of his deal worth about $800,000. He will join the Bulldogs for less than half of that.

Ex-Dragons teammate Matt Dufty, who was also suspended for attending Vaughan’s house, will join him at Canterbury next year.

The Bulldogs have added some real star power to their forward stocks. Vaughan, Tevita Pangai Jnr will be new additions to a pack which has Josh Jackson, Adam Elliott, Luke Thompson and Jack Hetherington already at the club.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Paul Vaughan will resurrect his career as a Bulldog after agreeing to join the club next season.

It is understood Vaughan will accept a 12-month deal as he tries to re-establish himself as an NRL player.

He was banned for eight games, fined $50,000 and eventually sacked by the Dragons after hosting his now infamous BBQ.

It is expected the games he misses this year will count towards his suspension despite not being a registered NRL player.

The NRL will consider an application from the Bulldogs in order to have him available for round one.

The Dragons ripped up the final year of his deal worth about $800,000. He will join the Bulldogs for less than half of that.

Ex-Dragons teammate Matt Dufty, who was also suspended for attending Vaughan’s house, will join him at Canterbury next year.

The Bulldogs have added some real star power to their forward stocks. Vaughan, Tevita Pangai Jnr will be new additions to a pack which has Josh Jackson, Adam Elliott, Luke Thompson and Jack Hetherington already at the club.
Honestly I’ll keep saying it…. This has 2009/2012 feels. I just hope that a full pre season under Gould and Co can actually fire us up for next season because I can’t keep putting my money against the dogs each and every week without having to look at who we are coming up against. Let’s go boys next year is NO EXCUSES. I don’t want to hear we don’t have the cattle bullshit

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be making him rush.

If he is the plan and we are sitting back believing he is coming then there is a problem.

A clear message sent your in or your not?

He isn’t that good a player to keep the bulldogs on hold.

We need to move on and find another suitable option if he he isn’t with us.
Sio Siua Taukeiaho - Roosters are apparently letting him out of his contract early