Why does Schoupp get a free pass?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is it?Jheeze you’re smart champ, I never realised.You seriously need to rewatch the highlights, Okunbor for their first try literally rushes in needlessly as Schoupp has the centre covered! But I guess you didnt notice that one eh , i literally said above Schoupp isnt blameless however I think there waa a game vs Manly a year or two back where Okunbor did the same completely unnecessarily, hes notorious for it whether you like it or not.
No, you’re completely wrong. Read some of the comments above. You may learn donething. I know I did.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
if you understood the game before posting all these comments you would have noticed this tbh
Thanks for the feedback. Here’s some for you - If you carried yourself like less of a know all dickhead on here, people may be more receptive to your insights.

I never claimed to be an expert. All I said was okunbor could hardly stay anchored to his wing if those inside him weren’t doing their jobs snd I was not wrong about that. So take your attitude and shove it, pops..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Here’s some for you - If you carried yourself like less of a know all dickhead on here, people may be more receptive to your insights.

I never claimed to be an expert. All I said was okunbor could hardly stay anchored to his wing if those inside him weren’t doing their jobs snd I was not wrong about that. So take your attitude and shove it, pops..
Mate i dont need your approval, people that i DM know i am 100% on mail 5/5 and know what i am talking about
You should listen and learn, you are sounding like nasheed with your posts. And you know nasheed had zero credibility on here

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How have I hijabked the thread by replying to your point?

I think if you think Schoupp u
As a hope in helm of cracking our back row next year, you’re on some pretty good grass....lol.

What is it about him that makes you think he is a remote chance of cracking the back row? Ged have more chance of discovering the cure for COVID.
I meant that you VERY active in a thread that's not about Adam Elliot. On page 4 you have 15 consecutive posts

Speaking of Elliot, he's only 2cm taller and 5KG heavier than Schoup is so if Elliot can play in the backrow I don't see why Schoup can't as they're both similar sorts of players...except one of them isn't an idiot

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate i dont need your approval, people that i DM know i am 100% on mail 5/5 and know what i am talking about
You should listen and learn, you are sounding like nasheed with your posts. And you know nasheed had zero credibility on here
Mate, I ooze credibility. I am feared and respected on here.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I meant that you VERY active in a thread that's not about Adam Elliot. On page 4 you have 15 consecutive posts

Speaking of Elliot, he's only 2cm taller and 5KG heavier than Schoup is so if Elliot can play in the backrow I don't see why Schoup can't as they're both similar sorts of players...except one of them isn't an idiot
Err, because it’s a thread I created and I’m replying to people who have directly replied to me perhaps?

Only one of them is an idiot. You’re right about that. No way Elliott would be stupid enough to breach the covid bubble right after getting a first grade opportunity. Schoupp clearly has him covered in the idiot stakes. He’s just lucky the club that is so thin on talent, or he’d be watching his team on Fox:

But hey, if they make Schoupp onto a back rower and he takes Elliott’s spot, I owe you a Pepsi max.

My prediction is he’ll end up on our outside backs back up list shd eventually in the for sale window (or possibly in the bargain bin.)

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Alamoti is highly spoken of and from what I’ve seen and heard, will either get a bench spot, if not a starting spot. He is the next big thing in the NRL. Kind of Katoni Staggs like
He’s a minimum of 18 months away from fg

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Knockonbor runs like a school girl idk how the fuck he made it to first grade I almost pissed myself watching him run at the end of the first half I think it was
Deer in headlights
No footwork
No skill
No vision
No idea
Shirt grabber at best
There’s a reason why he started out in the forwards and then got moved to the wing
Cream puff

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot is the dumbest **** in our footy club and that’s saying something with Napa on the roster and you give that stupid prick a pass. But let’s have a go at the 19 year old who is finding his way in first grade. Good work you
Brilliantly said
Shoupp at the very least actually uses his shoulder in tackling
Shoupp doesn’t have feet for hands

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Brilliantly said
Shoupp at the very least actually uses his shoulder in tackling
Shoupp doesn’t have feet for hands
Adam Elliott is an intelligent man who was
NSW chess champion in high school. Schoupp is an idiot who breached the covid bubble less than a month after debuting for the club. Talk about passion.

HTH.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are actually clueless, try watching a game ffs, nobody said Schoupp is blameless but Okunbor is a defensive disaster
One of the tries was a simple 3 on 3
Alexander mentioned it in commentary
Lewis had sj
Schoupp had ramien
Knockon bur races in and marks grass
But hey that’s schoupp fault too aye???
How dare schoupp not cover ramien and katoa at the same time

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW chess champion in high school. Schoupp is an idiot who breached the covid bubble less than a month after debuting for the club. Talk about passion.

HTH.
Ok

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

HTH.
Hiya Ute, sorry I had to jump in but........Elliot je tup kao kurac, translation dumb as a dick :grinning:

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been our most potent player always gives 100% when he’s out there but yet he still gets bagged. Some fans on this forum are actually blind! Do you actually watch the game? Lol