Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
vaccination is not the way out because there is literally no incentive to get it right now. Still have to wear masks, qr code everywhere, can't travel out of my LGA etc.
How is that logical?
As the vax % rises those exact restrictions will end.
Exactly what ‘incentives’ do you want?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Slightly off-topic, but is anyone else enjoying the Grandpa Kev series in the Betoota Advocate? Gold.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course not!
Whats your remedy for handling this virus and it's consequences?

If you were in Govt what answers can you give the population of Australia?

I'm all for peoples rights but come up with some solutions to handle this, instead of vacuous statements and allegations.
I’d walk through the COVID ward, but thats me, you can take the vaccine if you want but don’t hassle the people who don’t want it and there’s plenty around the world

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d walk through the COVID ward, but thats me, you can take the vaccine if you want but don’t hassle the people who don’t want it and there’s plenty around the world
I support your view. Please don’t get the vaccine. You represent about 10% of the population and you should be given your right to say no.

However, even though I normally don’t agree with the politics of French President Emmanuel Macron he has nailed it with his COVID passport idea.

Don’t get vaccinated, don’t travel as your passport is invalid. No cinema, no library’s, no restaurants, pubs, major sporting events etc etc. you get the picture. The minority holding the majority to ransom can stay in lockdown while the rest of us get on with our lives.

Stand up for your rights, because the rest of us will and should also stand up for ours.

P.S I really wish you and your mates would walk thru a COVID ward, and then in a week or so tell us how you feel now.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not hassling you whatsoever.
Your choice.

But don't expect the majority of the population to meekly put up with people such as yourself persisting with causing lockdowns to be extended or stopping us from travelling bc Australia's vax rate isn't high enough to open up.

There will probably be a sheep backlash against that on the cards :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I see you have been asking the same question to all those who whine and sook for their freedom, as yet I also see they have nothing.
I don't expect them to answer you with any realistic response either.
Sky are part of that cohort spreading this misinformation and they listen to Alan Jones for their inspiration.

It's crazy they are permitted to broadcast these damaging messages.

Those on FB below is a summary of vax success in USA from Chas Licciardello of Planet America.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: Keyboard warrior - ‘walk through a Covid ward’ :tearsofjoy:.
AS IF…

What don’t you still get about the vaccine being VOLUNTARY? The messaging is NOT coercion, but a call to the majority of people who will happily get it. It’s been stated many times - don’t want it, don’t get it - but also if the same freedoms aren’t available to those who choose not to get it - DON’T WHINGE. Simples.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
AS IF…

What don’t you still get about the vaccine being VOLUNTARY? The messaging is NOT coercion, but a call to the majority of people who will happily get it. It’s been stated many times - don’t want it, don’t get it - but also if the same freedoms aren’t available to those who choose not to get it - DON’T WHINGE. Simples.
These people want to hold the majority at ransom. When you offer a compromise. They whinge. They legit want the benefits without the hard work.

F**k Off. Simples

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I support your view. Please don’t get the vaccine. You represent about 10% of the population and you should be given your right to say no.

However, even though I normally don’t agree with the politics of French President Emmanuel Macron he has nailed it with his COVID passport idea.

Don’t get vaccinated, don’t travel as your passport is invalid. No cinema, no library’s, no restaurants, pubs, major sporting events etc etc. you get the picture. The minority holding the majority to ransom can stay in lockdown while the rest of us get on with our lives.
Stand up for your rights, because the rest of us will and should also stand up for ours.

P.S I really wish you and your mates would walk thru a COVID ward, and then in a week or so tell us how you feel now.
great post dog 100% spot on

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Qantas FA (her friend who may or may not be a sex partner lol) being very sneaky and lying to police they say. Now a sex shop is a contact tracing venue she visited apparently lol

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How is that logical?
As the vax % rises those exact restrictions will end.
Exactly what ‘incentives’ do you want?
He's waiting for his dickhead mate Romeo or Avi Yemeni to tell him to get vaccinated because you know sheep.....
easy to talk tough when you know there's no way to have to prove that 'toughness'. Next you'll be telling people you'll go 12 rounds with Tyson Fury

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AS IF…

The fact that you can’t see what is wrong with that logic speaks volumes

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Go and ask the French what they think of that idea and macron ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.