Opinion Hetherington

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did I not say I am not sticking up for Hetherington.
Just pointing out that people are using stats like run metres etc. without looking at the context of the game.
Neither for or against him but I certainly know how you feel.
BTW I've watched more games than you've had breakfasts.
I wouldn’t let it get to you mate. Special case is our Mutt Boy. He has stalker relationship with Atoni and Averillo because his expert opinion was that they were to be the 12th and 13th immortals..

Can’t justify why his prop is still a dud after 5 years and his Wally Lewis 5/8 slash halfback is running around like a blind man at a fish market thinking he is at a strip club.

Nice fella but takes life and armchair coaching far to seriously…

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think I will get my tips from someone who can actually get the players names right, thanks for the advice anyway mate
avo ava you know what i am talking about, but honestly you need to watch the game better

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did I not say I am not sticking up for Hetherington.
Just pointing out that people are using stats like run metres etc. without looking at the context of the game.
Neither for or against him but I certainly know how you feel.
BTW I've watched more games than you've had breakfasts.
What context of the game? He was on the field when we had fuck all ball and he made fuck all tackles, what's so difficult to understand? Seriously.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yes it looks bad, but avo also only had 5 runs also, so what does this tell you??
we had for most of the game 33% football, what that means as you would have seen if you watched the game, we were coming off our own line for the most of the fuking half.
so in that case, the fullback and the wingers were taking most of the runs from dummy half, probably 4 out of the 6 tackles, leaving one run from a middle then a kick.
now when we had the ball and the run of play after halftime, Hetho was off the field.
learn to watch the game properly and lets put this is perspective.
Lol stop ignoring the blatant truth, where fuck was he in defence? Tell me, go on I'm fucking dying to know.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He definitely isn’t a starter and doesn’t go looking for work. For example, Thompson made like 15 hit ups and Hetherington only made 5 at that point. Penrith were light on props this season and still released him. Bench player at most.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean capewell who got dropped back to

I’ve already thought about it . Fucking ridiculous
if they rollback the rules then his size and speed would be great there, but second rower is probably his spot.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke really needs to buck up, Thompson is running on average 140 metres a week, this bloke is averaging about 80 metres, its not good enough, these are the blokes we need for go forward and unfortunately Thompson is doing it alone. Its not even like hes a tackling machine, his technique is awful, hes a penalty machine. I really hope next season he proves me wrong but as it stands, another prop is a must. TPJ needs to be in the backrow at 12 or 13, give us some size. Gus rates Hetherington, ive seen him say hes a future origin player, im sorry at the minute, I dont see him even starting in our team next year.
He's tall but he doesn't have the muscle, bulk and leg drive to bend the line regularly. He physically needs to bulk up to be a prop.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree hes not that great, but hes the second best we have.
One thing about him is his 100% effort. Sometimes it backfires, but at least he's trying.
Can some of the other players say that?
100% effort? LOLLLLLL He is yet to run off the back fence even once let alone give 100% effort

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
think capewell style
Think faster then Hoppa with slower hands. Would he make the tackles that Hoppa doesn’t get a hand too?? It’s an interesting outside the box idea. When are you coaching Mounties ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Think faster then Hoppa with slower hands. Would he make the tackles that Hoppa doesn’t get a hand too?? It’s an interesting outside the box idea. When are you coaching Mounties ?
i havea really good footballing brain, as you can see.
coaching might be something down the track after playing career. That or retire to lebanon where the dollar goes far.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind if seeing a Hetherington and TPJ second row pairing. Could be worth a look.
8. Thompson
10. Vaughan
11. Hetherington
12. TPJ
13. Jackson

Bench.
15. Rfm
16. Ava
17. Big body, not Elliot, he can fuck right off.