• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is the problem, your flawed selective comparisons to other countries.
USA were locked down in certain states for months on end, Great Brittain were locked down for near 12 months, Germany, France Eiropean nations, those areas that didn't lock down had hundreds of thousands of deaths and not just directly from covid but also from having no health care available for other serious illnesses because it was being all tied up with covid and being overun.
The only, and I do mean only reason those countries have returned to some sort of normality is because of high vac rates and that was because they suffered so much death and destruction.
Every other country who have not lockdown for any period and have limited vac rates have astronomical death and serious illness on their hands.

But rather than being thankful to live in a country that by natural isolation have been able to effectively shut outthe virus with limited deaths and restrict the spread that we were exposed to by temporary lockdown measures, you want whine and carry on like a bloody sook crying for FREEDOM, to much brave heart for you.

No one is saying a permanent lockdown and forgoing freedom permanent is ok, what they are saying is suck it up, for a few weeks maybe a month to get on top of it. But sooky DH like you keep doing what your doing so the lockdown goes on.
And don't get me started on comparing Hitler's haulocast to temporary measures taken to limit the health impacts of a 1 in 100 year pandemic.
Absolute disgraceful buffoons.
all those countries have boarders with other countries which makes it harder to control with lockdowns whilst here in Australia we're an island with no boarders so its easier to contain with lockdown

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a vid showing he pushed the horse's face away from him. The pieces of pig shit in the media just used a pic from an angle to make it look like a punch.

Typical media lying to push agendas
Good, I hope the use that footage and anything else to lock the fucker up. Pushed, punched, shoved the horse it’s all mute mate. The horse was only there because dickwad and the his few thousand ignorant selfish Fuckwit friends were breaking the law, and potentially putting more of us at risk!

No excuse for any of the brainless *****, they are a disgrace, it’s not about whether a horse was punched.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
all those countries have boarders with other countries which makes it harder to control with lockdowns whilst here in Australia we're an island with no boarders so its easier to contain with lockdown
Thats one of points

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Typical media for you...

Now can everyone see how SOME people EASILY believe conspiracies over the MSM?
Definitely. I’m not usually one for conspiracies but must admit the timing of an unvaccinated girl in her 30’s dying at the same time they are pushing for under 40’s to get AstraZeneca and people to stay home, especially the day after the protest makes me wonder…

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a vid showing he pushed the horse's face away from him. The pieces of pig shit in the media just used a pic from an angle to make it look like a punch.

Bro, you know I'm not a fan of Australia's media, I pretty much classify 90% of then as right wing biased.

But how about the option that the still picture that looked like he was punching the horse made the rounds and the whole video came out much later that the media didn't pick up on the video?

Isn't that a possibility?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

the media portrayed in the movie V for Vendetta is accurate, they are the cheerleaders

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ok so you have pretty much seen the simple logic and joined me in my position from yesterday, once the vaccine is available to everyone then there should be no controversy and everything can open up and everyone is happy, but you say it with a vindictiveness like you hope everybody else dies from it maybe to prove that you were right?

btw so and so is much worse, i can list many things that have been much worse and nothing much is done about it, covid has actually saved lives because of all the people that would have been killed in car accidents that have instead stayed home
whatever mate, you “won” another debate, argument or discussion because I have read that’s important to you..

Btw, like I have seen with you before you make assumptions but I will help you move on nice and easy. “ I could not give a flying fuck about the welfare of anyone who clearly doesn’t give a fuck about mine or my family”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good, I hope the use that footage and anything else to lock the fucker up. Pushed, punched, shoved the horse it’s all mute mate. The horse was only there because dickwad and the his few thousand ignorant selfish Fuckwit friends were breaking the law, and potentially putting more of us at risk!

No excuse for any of the brainless *****, they are a disgrace, it’s not about whether a horse was punched.
You're preaching to the choir bro.

I'm The first on here to take the piss and insult ANY type of protest. They don't fkn work, they piss off normal people and in this case all they done is push the lock down further and/or bring in stricter rules.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I don't think anyone at any protest has an IQ over 20.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

the horse was only there because the cop was a pussy and/or very lazy and didn't want to walk himself

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dammit. Someone have another source of this video?

I really want to see it now. Police are saying that they're searching for this guy to arrest him. So if the photo was staged then it's going to be pretty funny.
Theres a video on Daily Mails articles, and when slowed down frame by frame you see the bloke connect with a right to the horse. It's immediately after the photo doing the rounds (in which the horse was punched with knuckle dusters).

Link: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...845939464/640x360_MP4_6985062757845939464.mp4 around the 0:42 mark and you see it just over the guys left shoulder at 0.5x speed or slower.

Anyway .. Kristian Pulkownik was the horse puncher.

1627178910418.png

"QUOTE"
As a result of inquiries, investigators attended a unit on Marlborough Street, Surry Hills, about 11.20pm on Saturday and arrested Kristian Pulkownik.

The 33-year-old was pictured allegedly pushing a horse during Saturday’s events. He was taken to Kings Cross police station and charged with affray, joining or continuing in an unlawful assembly, committing an act of cruelty upon an animal and not complying with a noticed direction in relation to COVID-19.

Remon Korkise, 36, was also arrested at a house in Kalang Road, Edensor Park. He was taken to Fairfield police station and charged with assaulting an officer in execution of duty, committing an act of cruelty upon an animal and not complying with a noticed direction in relation to COVID-19.
"UNQUOTE"

Remon was the bloke throwing pot plants at the horses (which hit them). I'd say more charges are coming though for Kristian, for assaulting the horse.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're preaching to the choir bro.

I'm The first on here to take the piss and insult ANY type of protest. They don't fkn work, they piss off normal people and in this case all they done is push the lock down further and/or bring in stricter rules.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I don't think anyone at any protest has an IQ over 20.
no need for apology’s mate ever as you would never offend me and we think alike on plenty of stuff. (Except @Tassie Devil, he scares me scares me)

I am just really fucking angry about yesterday…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro, you know I'm not a fan of Australia's media, I pretty much classify 90% of then as right wing biased.

But how about the option that the still picture that looked like he was punching the horse made the rounds and the whole video came out much later that the media didn't pick up on the video?

Isn't that a possibility?
Na, the media are all scum, left and right. They push the agenda of the highest bidder.

Wouldn't there been more than 1 photo of the "punch" with all the cameras and phones?

Bro, when you control propaganda AKA media, you control people. This was a tiny example of how they lie to push agendas.

PS who are you bro, I can't keep up with name changes lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dammit. Someone have another source of this video?

I really want to see it now. Police are saying that they're searching for this guy to arrest him. So if the photo was staged then it's going to be pretty funny.
Was posted here earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.