Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Renouf to Roosters

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Difference is sbw at 18 was a superstar, this guy is 26.
Give a younger guy who wants it more a chance. Think if your son was 18 19 or 20 odd trying to crack the squad, then you would have a different opinion.
Only if it was Waddle, Stimpy, Napa in his way :grinning:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Where should I send the Roosters supporter scarves?
Atoni has had his chances.
What makes him different to Brad Abbey or Lloyd Perrett or other examples of ‘the next best thing’ who never was? I wish him well but to suggest he hasn’t been given adequate chances isn’t true in my view.
Mate I said this in another thread you got to wonder if some people in here actually support the mighty blue and white. Dead set they would boo Santa Clause.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes agree , but he has a go at least, his game needs to improve or he will be next out the door, he is a future benchy at best. And yes he is frustrating to watch. One Gus will be in his ear already, he will be better as a follower not a leader, Big Avo didn't get much chance but when he did he stood up and had a go.
Ava is comfortably better, much more dominant at contact both sides of the ball and has control of his aggression. He should've been starting prop as soon as he was fit enough for the role instead of sitting on the bench with Hetherington punching out 50+ minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if Thompson and Hetherington look a lot better this weekend with a genuine prop starting in the side.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the Roosters are going backwards anyway, honestly not long ago they were the penrith competing against storm. I think they are on the decline, Kerry keirey is a concussion off retirement and teddy catching up.
JWH is great still when he retires or gets injured they are F**ked.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where should I send the Roosters supporter scarves?
Atoni has had his chances.
What makes him different to Brad Abbey or Lloyd Perrett or other examples of ‘the next best thing’ who never was? I wish him well but to suggest he hasn’t been given adequate chances isn’t true in my view.
I'll have one to burn or use as toilet paper please.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least he can say he got to first grade.
but to have a rep as a lazy trainer is the fastest way of getting shopped around.
even if he plays decent next year, if he is anything short of sensational he will be shipped.

the older a player gets the better they need to perform to stay in the NRL ecosphere.

This is why i would make a good coach.
Have you given up the dream of Mounties already ?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think we're done here people :grinning:
The violin has called it.