Social Media Dylan Brown to the dogs - 5 years @ $5 mill??

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No. Brandon smith at 3 years I’d be happy with.

4 would be pushing me.

5? For brown? Fick no.
You could sign Smith until he's 30. Then you'd need to assess where he's at. Ideally you'd want him for 3 years tho. We had to give JAC 4 years. Player managers know we'll give it if we have to.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon it's bs too but on sensible money he would compliment Burto very well no?
I think Burton would suit an organising half as his partner over a runner. Burton and Browns strengths are running as opposed to organising. I honestly thought that Barrett would at least give Flanagan a crack next year with a new spine and stronger side overall seeing as though he is meant to be a "organiser". There aren't many quality halves that fit that mould either so I'd rather stick with averillo for cheaper than recruit brown, or maybe give BBO a go in the trials at 7

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eels must be over the cap
Those players aren’t even their best and they all on overs
Yeah ZT is a bit hit and miss on the dollar figures I reckon, the contract duration is solid though.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah ZT is a bit hit and miss on the dollar figures I reckon, the contract duration is solid though.
they're just quoting the DT NRL 100 rich list now.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You could sign Smith until he's 30. Then you'd need to assess where he's at. Ideally you'd want him for 3 years tho. We had to give JAC 4 years. Player managers know we'll give it if we have to.
Few things I’d raise there though.

1. We aren’t as bad as we were set when we got jac over the line.

2. Jac at 500-550k is probably at least 200-350k less than we would have to pay smith.

3. I’d be more nervous about Brandon lasting 4-5 years than jac.

4. Jac signed surely helps as he’s close mates.

I think 3 years is ideal for Brandon even at 800k+ but if it took 4 I’d take it. Hell I’d be fine if he’s a mil the way he’s played and now with Gus and the way we are building as we could surely knock couple hundred k there and most contracts in third parties alot easier now.

Blokes a beast and what we need badly.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Few things I’d raise there though.

1. We aren’t as bad as we were set when we got jac over the line.

2. Jac at 500-550k is probably at least 200-350k less than we would have to pay smith.

3. I’d be more nervous about Brandon lasting 4-5 years than jac.

4. Jac signed surely helps as he’s close mates.

I think 3 years is ideal for Brandon even at 800k+ but if it took 4 I’d take it. Hell I’d be fine if he’s a mil the way he’s played and now with Gus and the way we are building as we could surely knock couple hundred k there and most contracts in third parties alot easier now.

Blokes a beast and what we need badly.
If we sign Smith the sky's the limit. The best hooker of 2021 so far.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
pls be fake he’s played 13 games this year and he’s only had one try assist and 2 try’s he’s Corey Norman but a little better

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure this even deserves oxygen. Nearly as ridiculous as the swap the Tuggers offerred the Raiders.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s bs because it’s not subtle enough.
If they said 4 years at 900 it might get bites