Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Renouf to Roosters

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What I don't get about clowns who obviously are related or close to a league player, that they come on HERE of all places to read the shit that gets said on HERE.

On top of that, this CLOWN making up shit and saying "I'm rude to Pacific islanders but not to others" and we all know what that means from the cream puffs these days.

Stop talking shit.

Instead of making up LIES how about use your peanut brain and say you don't agree with my opinion because of x y z. Like Beast does and anyone else, but nah.....to much of a cock sucker and would rather talk shit and straight up LIE.

Good day to you.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can you hint at the issues DL.
I've only heard good character info on him but he's had his confidence severely knocked around and pretty much ignored by the coach when he's asked for feedback.
He is a good person but had from what I have heard had issues with attitude.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What I don't get about clowns who obviously are related or close to a league player, that they come on HERE of all places to read the shit that gets said on HERE.

On top of that, this CLOWN making up shit and saying "I'm rude to Pacific islanders but not to others" and we all know what that means from the cream puffs these days.

Stop talking shit.

Instead of making up LIES how about use your peanut brain and say you don't agree with my opinion because of x y z. Like Beast does and anyone else, but nah.....to much of a cock sucker and would rather talk shit and straight up LIE.

Good day to you.
Remember when Eastwood's whatever she was game on here and smashed me and then Eastwood had that massive game against the Raiders the same week? Haha

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember when Eastwood's whatever she was game on here and smashed me and then Eastwood had that massive game against the Raiders the same week? Haha
So is Atoni playing this week? If so and he has a massive game ill take all the credit lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t know about that, from what I heard he is the first one at training every morning. I think he is just sick of being mucked around! I think any top club that signs him will make him shine! We could regret losing this one!
Find that incredibly hard to believe Maria. He’s got talent and an amazing physique close up but he lumbers around the field in defence and always gets caught out on the ground when tackled players get up to play the ball. I love a Polynesian powerhouse player as much as anyone else in the kennel but the bloke consistently looks disinterested. I’m sad to see him go but I’m glad we didn’t get into a bidding war to keep him. If he was worth what some on here say about him he would have scored a lot more than a $150k per annum contract.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol stalker I didn’t want to say my ID
I’m a Scanlan I’m his wife’s first cousin and I came on to just suss it out plus protect them I love Ren he’s a great guy.

no shame in saying what I want like the others true?
The dogs have looked after him from day dot and have spent a lot of time and money on him and opts to not take our offer and go to the roosters. Could be great guy but he has let us down massively we all had high hopes for him and loved him but let down by this

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Find that incredibly hard to believe Maria. He’s got talent and an amazing physique close up but he lumbers around the field in defence and always gets caught out on the ground when tackled players get up to play the ball. I love a Polynesian powerhouse player as much as anyone else in the kennel but the bloke consistently looks disinterested. I’m sad to see him go but I’m glad we didn’t get into a bidding war to keep him. If he was worth what some on here say about him he would have scored a lot more than a $150k per annum contract.
I just heard from a trusted source that he signed on more than $150,000 a year! It doesn’t surprise me. Anyway I hope all the best for him. He has been with the club since 17 and played a very big part in winning the state cup. Wish him all the best in his future!

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I’m a Scanlan I’m his wife’s first cousin and I came on to just suss it out plus protect them I love Ren he’s a great guy.

All good with me Terrance JR!
It's always hard hearing/reading negative things about our husbands, or cousins husbands, or others
There is always going to be plenty of different opinions, but most seem to want him to succeed, even if that is no longer with the dogs
We appreciate the good insight into the feelings from the Atoni camp on the matter too, must be hard to move on, but i'm sure excited for the future too

Please make sure he gets the best wishes though! ;)

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Hi Renoufs cousin, I have been a big fan of his and I believe that he has received the short end of the stick in the last couple of years with our club. I wish him all the very best in his future and I believe the Roosters are going to make him one of the best forwards in the nrl. I wish him all the best!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All good with me Terrance JR!
It's always hard hearing/reading negative things about our husbands, or cousins husbands, or others
There is always going to be plenty of different opinions, but most seem to want him to succeed, even if that is no longer with the dogs
We appreciate the good insight into the feelings from the Atoni camp on the matter too, must be hard to move on, but i'm sure excited for the future too

Please make sure he gets the best wishes though! ;)
x2 was really hoping he'd make it with us

Reactions: ATT

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi wish Renouf nothing but luck…. I really liked him as a player, but was no doubt d1cked around by Pay, Georgallis & T Baz unfortunately. Never given a fair go in my eyes like Waddell, Napa, Idiot Elliot etc.