Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well another 2 died today from blood clots. There has been a total of I think 6 deaths total from covid for all of 2021

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes you have established that ,it is rare yet again the damage covid has had on the heart is well above the vaccine
No it isn’t rare lol. It’s a common affect from the vaccine one of which they kept denying and are now having to admit to it.
Covid can damage the heart and lungs, but it’s not always the case and seem to be in the extremely rare cases for young people and healthy adults. When we talk about older and people with underlying conditions that’s another story. Which is why there are even professors out here telling people especially young kids it’s ludicrous to eft the dam vaccine as it can bringabout negative side effects covid won’t even give them, and side effects they don’t even know of because they haven’t studied the vaccine enough yet. Hasn’t even been 5 years ffs to know what prolonged sideeffects are of the vaccine. That is why, if you’re a young healthy adult there’s no need to get this unproven vaccine, which might I add seems to be doing close to fk all as people with booster shots are still apaprently getting sick and spreading it

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I went through everything I could find and couldn't see anyone talking about the false positive. Daily Telegraph did an interview with the brothers where they apologised and said that they don't speak much English and that they didn't know they were positive.

But the brothers are giving a different story to what Sargon said.

They're saying that their company asked them that to get tested due to them going to Sydney. They complained about having to do it but they still did it. Then they did a delivery to Molong and when they arrived in Orange (on the way to Molong) they got the call from NSW Health saying that they tested positive. Their English wasn't very good so they asked NSW Health to call their boss then they continued driving.

Police are claiming that they ignored directions not to continue. Honestly it just sounds like the whole thing was a miscommunication.

This is what one of the brothers said:

“Of course I feel very bad, I feel very bad for what I [have] done, but it’s not my fault …” Shawka said.

“I was driving and he call[ed] me from the health [department], he told me to stop working and go home, I was already in Orange.

“I gave them the number of my boss, I told them my language is not very good.

“I [did] not kill someone … I was [doing] my work, I swear to god I didn’t know [I was positive].

The removalist boss says that NSW Health told him to get the positive brother to self-isolate in the back of the truck. But he claims that they never told him to get the other two to self-isolate so he told them to keep working.
Whatever did happen, we won't know if the media are pushing their agenda or the brothers and/or their boss is covering their arses.

That's the fkn age we will in, NOBODY can be trusted or believed.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I suppose it needs to be asked if Sargon (one of the coolest names in history btw), has anything to lose or to gain by taking the stance he is taking. It also needs to be considered whether the brothers might tell the media a different story, it certainly wouldn't be the first time, and the reasons for hiding things from media can be complex and varying.
Sargon was one of the strongest and wisest Assyrian Kings. I have about 4 cousins called Sargon lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No it isn’t rare lol. It’s a common affect from the vaccine one of which they kept denying and are now having to admit to it.
Covid can damage the heart and lungs, but it’s not always the case and seem to be in the extremely rare cases for young people and healthy adults. When we talk about older and people with underlying conditions that’s another story. Which is why there are even professors out here telling people especially young kids it’s ludicrous to eft the dam vaccine as it can bringabout negative side effects covid won’t even give them, and side effects they don’t even know of because they haven’t studied the vaccine enough yet. Hasn’t even been 5 years ffs to know what prolonged sideeffects are of the vaccine. That is why, if you’re a young healthy adult there’s no need to get this unproven vaccine, which might I add seems to be doing close to fk all as people with booster shots are still apaprently getting sick and spreading it
You want to provide a link of some form? That isn't rare i haven't heard anything to say it was wide spread

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Im calling the next hot spot to be Campbelltown area.

That should cover all of Sydney.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a read of that , it should explain a few things
[/URL]

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The benefits of a COVID vaccine far outweigh the small risk of treatable heart inflammation
July 21, 2021 5.24pm AEST
Jonathan Noonan, Karlheinz Peter, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute

Repeated COVID-19 outbreaks in Australia have once again highlighted the need for rapid and widespread vaccination. We are extremely fortunate the global scientific community has been able to develop a handful of highly effective vaccines in such a short time.
As with any vaccine or medicine, the COVID vaccines do carry small risks. The rare blood clotting disorder caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine — thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, or TTS — has largely dominated the headlines.
But we’re also seeing reports of a potentially increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) following the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, developed by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna.
Here’s why this shouldn’t be cause for concern.
Join 160,000 people who subscribe to free evidence-based news.
Get newsletter
First, what are myocarditis and pericarditis?
There are three main types of heart inflammation: endocarditis, myocarditis, and pericarditis. These involve inflammation of the inner lining of the heart, the heart muscle, and the outer lining of the heart respectively.
Viruses, including the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19, are the most common cause of myocarditis and pericarditis. Essentially, the inflammation the immune system generates to combat infections can inadvertently lead to inflammation of the heart.
In the very rare cases of myocarditis and pericarditis observed after vaccination with a COVID mRNA shot, it’s possible a similar thing might be happening. That is, the vaccine causes the immune system to generate some level of inflammation so it’s prepared to mount a response against SARS-CoV-2, and this inflammation is partially misdirected to the heart.
But the risk is very small, and the conditions are treatable.
A heart diagram with an inflamed pericardium (pericarditis) next to a heart with inflammation showing myocarditis.
ShutterstockWhat’s the risk?
The exact incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination is still being defined, and it remains to be proven that mRNA vaccines are truly the cause of these conditions — although it seems likely.
In Australia, of roughly 3.7 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine administered up to July 11, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) reports there have been 50 cases of suspected myocarditis or pericarditis. This suggests a risk of one per 74,000 vaccines. The TGA notes most people who developed these conditions have recovered or are recovering.
However, given the relatively small number of vaccinations administered in Australia, it’s important to consider more complete data from countries with higher vaccination rates.
Read more: How rare are blood clots after the AstraZeneca vaccine? What should you look out for? And how are they treated?
The United States’ Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had received 1,226 reports of myocarditis following 296 million doses of mRNA vaccines administered up to June 11. This equates to a risk of roughly one in 240,000 doses. These cases were mostly in young men and predominantly occurred after the second dose.
Independently from vaccines, myocarditis occurs in roughly 23 per 100,000 people worldwide per year (we don’t have reliable figures for pericarditis). This shows us there’s a much lower risk from vaccination than exists in the population generally.
Symptoms to look out for
Normal side effects of COVID-19 vaccines include headache, fever, chills, muscle or joint pain, fatigue and nausea.
In contrast, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, heart palpitations, shortness of breath and light-headedness could indicate myocarditis or pericarditis. Symptoms of these conditions have generally occurred within seven days of vaccination. Anyone who experiences these symptoms should seek medical attention.
In most cases, myocarditis and pericarditis can be successfully treated with anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and corticosteroids.
In Israel, 95% of cases recently investigated were classified as mild. Similarly, the CDC has reported most patients in the US have recovered quickly.
While this very small risk of heart inflammation following vaccination may be alarming, it’s crucial to understand the risk of heart damage following severe COVID-19 is far greater.
Read more: Explainer: what is inflammation and how does it cause disease?
COVID-19 and heart damage
Damage of the heart muscle is a common consequence of coronavirus. Research shows it occurs in up to 28% of patients hospitalised with COVID-19.
Importantly, the risk of death is markedly higher in COVID-19 patients who sustain heart muscle damage. While we need further research to understand precisely how COVID-19 damages the heart, myocarditis and pericarditis are major causes of the heart damage found in COVID-19 patients.
A woman draws up a syringe with the Pfizer vaccine.
In the rare event of myocarditis or pericarditis following COVID vaccination, these conditions are treatable. Luis Ascui/AAPThe benefit outweighs the risk
The recent limits applied to the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine in younger age groups suggests the relatively low risk of COVID-19 in Australia justifies being highly selective over vaccine use.
But while Australia has done incredibly well at containing COVID-19, the risk of transmission here remains high given the global COVID-19 situation. We’re seeing this daily as we contend with outbreaks and lockdowns around the country.
Myocarditis and pericarditis are potentially associated with the mRNA vaccines, but these complications are extremely rare, most often mild, and seem to be treatable.
As has been the consistent message from the medical and scientific communities throughout this pandemic, the benefit of COVID-19 vaccines significantly outweighs the risk of rare side effects. This is particularly true for the highly effective mRNA-based vaccines as COVID-19 continues to spread around the world.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The benefits of a COVID vaccine far outweigh the small risk of treatable heart inflammation
July 21, 2021 5.24pm AEST
Jonathan Noonan, Karlheinz Peter, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute

Repeated COVID-19 outbreaks in Australia have once again highlighted the need for rapid and widespread vaccination. We are extremely fortunate the global scientific community has been able to develop a handful of highly effective vaccines in such a short time.
As with any vaccine or medicine, the COVID vaccines do carry small risks. The rare blood clotting disorder caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine — thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, or TTS — has largely dominated the headlines.
But we’re also seeing reports of a potentially increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) following the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, developed by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna.
Here’s why this shouldn’t be cause for concern.
Join 160,000 people who subscribe to free evidence-based news.
Get newsletter
First, what are myocarditis and pericarditis?
There are three main types of heart inflammation: endocarditis, myocarditis, and pericarditis. These involve inflammation of the inner lining of the heart, the heart muscle, and the outer lining of the heart respectively.
Viruses, including the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19, are the most common cause of myocarditis and pericarditis. Essentially, the inflammation the immune system generates to combat infections can inadvertently lead to inflammation of the heart.
In the very rare cases of myocarditis and pericarditis observed after vaccination with a COVID mRNA shot, it’s possible a similar thing might be happening. That is, the vaccine causes the immune system to generate some level of inflammation so it’s prepared to mount a response against SARS-CoV-2, and this inflammation is partially misdirected to the heart.
But the risk is very small, and the conditions are treatable.
A heart diagram with an inflamed pericardium (pericarditis) next to a heart with inflammation showing myocarditis.
ShutterstockWhat’s the risk?
The exact incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination is still being defined, and it remains to be proven that mRNA vaccines are truly the cause of these conditions — although it seems likely.
In Australia, of roughly 3.7 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine administered up to July 11, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) reports there have been 50 cases of suspected myocarditis or pericarditis. This suggests a risk of one per 74,000 vaccines. The TGA notes most people who developed these conditions have recovered or are recovering.
However, given the relatively small number of vaccinations administered in Australia, it’s important to consider more complete data from countries with higher vaccination rates.
Read more: How rare are blood clots after the AstraZeneca vaccine? What should you look out for? And how are they treated?
The United States’ Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had received 1,226 reports of myocarditis following 296 million doses of mRNA vaccines administered up to June 11. This equates to a risk of roughly one in 240,000 doses. These cases were mostly in young men and predominantly occurred after the second dose.
Independently from vaccines, myocarditis occurs in roughly 23 per 100,000 people worldwide per year (we don’t have reliable figures for pericarditis). This shows us there’s a much lower risk from vaccination than exists in the population generally.
Symptoms to look out for
Normal side effects of COVID-19 vaccines include headache, fever, chills, muscle or joint pain, fatigue and nausea.
In contrast, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, heart palpitations, shortness of breath and light-headedness could indicate myocarditis or pericarditis. Symptoms of these conditions have generally occurred within seven days of vaccination. Anyone who experiences these symptoms should seek medical attention.
In most cases, myocarditis and pericarditis can be successfully treated with anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and corticosteroids.
In Israel, 95% of cases recently investigated were classified as mild. Similarly, the CDC has reported most patients in the US have recovered quickly.
While this very small risk of heart inflammation following vaccination may be alarming, it’s crucial to understand the risk of heart damage following severe COVID-19 is far greater.
Read more: Explainer: what is inflammation and how does it cause disease?
COVID-19 and heart damage
Damage of the heart muscle is a common consequence of coronavirus. Research shows it occurs in up to 28% of patients hospitalised with COVID-19.
Importantly, the risk of death is markedly higher in COVID-19 patients who sustain heart muscle damage. While we need further research to understand precisely how COVID-19 damages the heart, myocarditis and pericarditis are major causes of the heart damage found in COVID-19 patients.
A woman draws up a syringe with the Pfizer vaccine.
In the rare event of myocarditis or pericarditis following COVID vaccination, these conditions are treatable. Luis Ascui/AAPThe benefit outweighs the risk
The recent limits applied to the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine in younger age groups suggests the relatively low risk of COVID-19 in Australia justifies being highly selective over vaccine use.
But while Australia has done incredibly well at containing COVID-19, the risk of transmission here remains high given the global COVID-19 situation. We’re seeing this daily as we contend with outbreaks and lockdowns around the country.
Myocarditis and pericarditis are potentially associated with the mRNA vaccines, but these complications are extremely rare, most often mild, and seem to be treatable.
As has been the consistent message from the medical and scientific communities throughout this pandemic, the benefit of COVID-19 vaccines significantly outweighs the risk of rare side effects. This is particularly true for the highly effective mRNA-based vaccines as COVID-19 continues to spread around the world.
Lmfao they were saying before that it didn’t even cause these things. Bro how long has the vaccine beeen out and how long have they studied the vaccine? Lol if you think it’s all good and all safe that’s fine. But if you think the benefits outweigh the risks for young healthy people you really need to rethink your position lol. I’m all for people who are at great risk due to age or health issues that would make covid even worse, but healthy people? No. It’s shown to be a very mild virus for the majority of people who’ve contracted it.

I also love the pink dyed haired feminist playing with a needle acting like she’s a scientist or dr lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmfao they were saying before that it didn’t even cause these things. Bro how long has the vaccine beeen out and how long have they studied the vaccine? Lol if you think it’s all good and all safe that’s fine. But if you think the benefits outweigh the risks for young healthy people you really need to rethink your position lol. I’m all for people who are at great risk due to age or health issues that would make covid even worse, but healthy people? No. It’s shown to be a very mild virus for the majority of people who’ve contracted it.

I also love the pink dyed haired feminist playing with a needle acting like she’s a scientist or dr lol.
Hang on you claimed its not rare, put a link up with some information, then you just laugh of a study and information by to Drs why is that did you read it at all., all the evidence and science suggests the vaccine is the better option. Like any vaccine or medication there will always be risks no matter what

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

At least you arnt like Alzzdog who thinks covid is a big cover up and the government wants us to take the vaccine to control the world.

Or are you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you have links to that? I couldn't find anything either. Only the rare cases of myocarditis.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang on you claimed its not rare, put a link up with some information, then you just laugh of a study and information by to Drs why is that did you read it at all., all the evidence and science suggests the vaccine is the better option. Like any vaccine or medication there will always be risks no matter what
Is this your first time talking to Realist?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Admission of defeat once again. Bring back me invisible at least he could run a forum properly. You’ve lost a shit tonne of members. Once again. Enjoy your vaccine death :grinning:
You're welcome to leave, nothing stopping you from coming back unless it's because we're the best bulldogs forum on the entire internet.

Hardly shit tonne, we've had at least 223 members log in just today

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're welcome to leave, nothing stopping you from coming back unless it's because we're the best bulldogs forum on the entire internet.

Hardly shit tonne, we've had at least 223 members log in just today
According to brick

223 is a "shit tonne" but a 3.4% mortality rate for COVID is nothing/insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.