Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was last time we made top 4?....2012. In the last 20 years we have waxed...under a cheating salary cap waned waxed again and waned since 2012. Given 16 Clubs, we should finish top 4, on average once every 4 years. Even with our much improved roster next year are we better than Storm, Penrith, Souths, Eels, Roosters? I don't think so. We are aiming 5 to 8 next year. Storm, Roosters, Penrith and Souths have been regulars in the top 4 for some time now, turning over many players. Our roster management is a work in progress in comparison to these sides.
South’s definitely. Without Wayne and Reynolds they’re gonna struggle big time. Next year mark my words Cody tWalker will be a run of the mill 6

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im actually excited to watch TPJ play for the Panthers in a better system and team to see what he can do.
This will only benefit us with discipline and he will be out to prove to everyone what he can do.
Relationships and combinations with Burton and Naden.
I reckon Burton will be watching him closely to get the best out of him for next year.
It will be interesting to see how Penrith use him whether it be in the middle to take JFH spot or on the edge.

Personally i think he is better through the middle off loading at will.
Gus will know best!