Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Pangai is either going to make or break Tbaz’s coaching career. If he can get him playing consistently and keep him on the straight and narrow than he will be a massive weapon but if he can’t it could well be a poisoned chalice. It’s a flip of the coin which way it goes.
The Gus factor bro. The whole joint is going to lift

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can say he same thing about any influential player more so about Pangai
Not really because Pangai has never played at a consistent level for mine. We have now invested big dollars in him and we have no other choice but to get him playing consistently or it’s a massive failure.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone got access to the smh.com.au article from an hour ago saying the Panthers are signing him for the rest of the season?

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time we need that sort of prop

Our top division is pathetic at the moment

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This might be an unpopular opinion, but if we sign Vaughn on minimum wage, something like $300,000, how good would that be? We'll be paying peanuts for a decent player who'll grab his second chance with both hands, not want to stuff up again, and prove himself worthy.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This might be an unpopular opinion, but if we sign Vaughn on minimum wage, something like $300,000, how good would that be? We'll be paying peanuts for a decent player who'll grab his second chance with both hands, not want to stuff up again, and prove himself worthy.
Yeah that's the ideal situation, I can imagine the NRL (as it is the bulldogs afterall) saying his market value is 800k therefore his contract has to reflect that or some bs.