Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She has a moustache? damn, i just been looking at her sweet cans
Golly, moustache,yellow teeth and sweet cans..

Gee you aren't picking on her are you, because you do know she grew up in Punchbowl making her an honorary Dog's supporter due to the location of her upbringing....:neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:.

Lol, probably lived around the corner from me...but didn't have the best schooling going to Danebank Anglican School for Girls, whilst I on the other hand attended Wiley Park Girls High...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t mind the idea of herd immunity. I just don’t think getting 70-80-% vac rate will be possible.
Bring on herd immunity. I hope we do it at 60%

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know about the NSW one, as i've only had limited experience with it at Xmas when i was helping my mother learn to use it, but the QLD app is brilliant and is so quick and easy to use. Going via browser/website just seems so cumbersome by comparison.
Different app for us. The COVIDSafe app just tracks if you came in contact with someone for 15 minutes, which is pointless as Delta only needs about 30 seconds to spread. And it doesn't work properly on half the phones.

The check-in app is the Service Nsw app, which is the same app you use for Digital Drivers License. I use that one. But you don't need to use it. You can log in via website.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring on herd immunity. I hope we do it at 60%
Where can we be by the end of August. I think 50% first dose adult population would be massive atm.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where can we be by the end of August. I think 50% first dose adult population would be massive atm.
The figure has changed after the government got our orders expedited but I hope it’s 50%
Most likely October though

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A few rural LGAs have been locked down including Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.