Possible 2022 starting side

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So most people have Dufty / Averillo / Burton. I wonder how that would go against Milford / Taylor / Brooks? Both cost around $1-1.3million

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who was the only one chasing to the corner and stopped AJ (I think) get a try, Lewis.

Bag him all you want, just like Fifa Ultimate Team, Chemistry is important and he brings that. Unfortunately thats all he brings.
He also brings karate flips

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would consider Brooks if he becomes available.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know this probably isn't how it'll go but I'd love to see TPJ on the left side. Think at how scary that left edge will be. You've got Burton who can either go short to TPJ or out the back to Dufty who can cut out to JAC or short to Schoupp. Then right hand side Avo, RFM, Naden and Cotric. Middles are Vaughan, Thompson, Jackson and BBO. Solid team with JMK, Hetherington, Ava and Elliott coming off the bench.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Schoupp
5. Cotric
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. Thompson
9. JMK
10. Vaughan
11. TPJ
12. Elliott/RFM
13. Jackson

14. BBO
15. Hetherington
16. Ava
17. RFM/Elliott
This is the starting team without question. I am probably the only one on here to think it but I would prefer Atoni over Ava. Wouldn’t mind seeing what Hetherington looks like on and edge in attack running a line also. I’ll probably get hammered for that too

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 Dufty
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Allen
5 Cotric
6 Averillo
7 Burton
8 Pangai jnr
9 Smith I am hoping
10 Hetherington
11 Elliott
12 Jackson
13 Thompson

14 JMK / BBO
15 Vaughan
16 Seumanufagai
17 Topine / Doorey / RFM

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1 Dufty
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Allen
5 Cotric
6 Averillo
7 Burton
8 Pangai jnr
9 Smith I am hoping
10 Hetherington
11 Elliott
12 Jackson
13 Thompson

14 JMK / BBO
15 Vaughan
16 Seumanufagai
17 Topine / Doorey / RFM
If Fetherington is still starting and we sign the players we're linked to then Baz might as well give it up because we aren't winning shit :tearsofjoy:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Fetherington is still starting and we sign the players we're linked to then Baz might as well give it up because we aren't winning shit :tearsofjoy:
You can say that BUT Gould reckons he is a future State of Origin prop...God help us if he is a bad judge :fearscream:
Just remember Vaughan will be 31 next season !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You can say that BUT Gould reckons he is a future State of Origin prop...God help us if he is a bad judge :fearscream:
Just remember Vaughan will be 31 next season !
No one that actually watches football would believe that. Gus chats a lot of shit, says what he needs to in public and will say something totally different behind closed doors. I know for a fact that one player and his family absolutely hate him despite him speaking positively of this player in the media.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Team picks itself which is a good thing

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one that actually watches football would believe that. Gus chats a lot of shit, says what he needs to in public and will say something totally different behind closed doors. I know for a fact that one player and his family absolutely hate him despite him speaking positively of this player in the media.
I know one thing...I Never say never !
As for That one player and his family, I won't judge no one based on only one side of the story !

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetherington is a good player. Just stupid. Also if we have Averillo there I will not be purchasing a membership. Unless he comes out of nowhere and plays like he’s hyped up he’s not out fucking half! People need to understand that! He’s a shit half! Don’t let his hype and the fact he scored against the drag queens fool
You! He can’t kick in play. Never gets us a repeat set. Can’t organise the next play. Constantly throws an inside pass to a back rower. The only times we looked the goods and could see Barrett’s attacking come into play is no joke when Lewis was at 6. When he’s not there it’s 4 one out hit ups followed by a bull shit kick by Averillo to fullback or winger. On top of that they are usually not even deep enough making our opponents start half way every set. He’s Fucken shit and needs to stop getting smoke blown up his ass. One good game doesn’t make him a superstar

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Form is the most common and reasonable way
You probably haven't heard of COVID-19 and boredom where you are :tearsofjoy:
Yeh nice comment champ it didn’t even make sense and you clearly didn’t get the point move along peanut

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh nice comment champ it didn’t even make sense and you clearly didn’t get the point move along peanut
You sound a little rusty silva,
You can get something for that but you have to wait for the COVID restrictions to ease :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
You sound a little rusty silva,
You can get something for that but you have to wait for the COVID restrictions to ease :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Ok mate pls remember to take your meds before you post

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Duffy
Cotric
Naden
Schoupp
Carr
Burton
Avo
Hetherington
JMK
Vaughan
Pengai Jnr
Jackson
Thompson

RFM
Elliott
Ava
Odo

Topine, Doorey, Allan, Wakeham,Okunbor, Flanagan Waddell, Stimson, Alamooti, Katia some real good depth

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. Cotric
3. Schoupp
4. Naden
5. JAC
6. Averillo
7. Burton
8. Vaughn
9. JMK