• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you ever get tired of spreading misinformation?
Google it faggot and get back to me with your response . I win again. Law is law. Mandatory is for sheep and cucks who believe msm and think these lock downs will end. Pathetic you aren’t a bulldog you’re if anything a little weasel on a leash

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Google it faggot and get back to me with your response . I win again. Law is law. Mandatory is for sheep and cucks who believe msm and think these lock downs will end. Pathetic you aren’t a bulldog you’re if anything a little weasel on a leash
I don't know how to use google, can you link the suicide numbers so I can see?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bio security act 2015 privacy acts section 60 and section 61
1988 section 94 H

Facts. Continue to wear your mask soy boy sheep . And looking forward to these vaccines eliminating your retoric from this once great forum.
mandatory is not law you dumb ass! Duh? Hello anyone home? Your little butt buddies and minions all support anything you say…. Hence why you are the sheep…. Been to court and won my case. Federal law over rides state law.
You can just say your medically exempt and an officer can’t do shit. So wear the muzzle it suits your mantra I.e = beta
As you're so well versed in Australian law, then I'm sure you're aware of Section 198 of the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 which states that in the event of a serious threat to public health, the Health Minister may declare a state of emergency which gives the government emergency powers and public health risk powers that allows them to enforce the use of preventative measures. For example, the enforcement of mask use and the enforcement of QR code check-ins.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you're so well versed in Australian law, then I'm sure you're aware of Section 198 of the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 which states that in the event of a serious threat to public health, the Health Minister may declare a state of emergency which gives the government emergency powers and public health risk powers that allows them to enforce the use of preventative measures. For example, the enforcement of mask use and the enforcement of QR code check-ins.
Wrong . I won. You aren’t educated in this field, my lawyer won my case and this stood true.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Admission of defeat once again. Bring back me invisible at least he could run a forum properly. You’ve lost a shit tonne of members. Once again. Enjoy your vaccine death :grinning:
No idea what you're talking about. I don't run anything.

Been dropped on your head too many times?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea what you're talking about. I don't run anything.

Been dropped on your head too many times?
You’re a moderator. And apparently the fact checkers here who pretends it knows all but doesn’t know shit. So wear your mask soy boy. Lock downs hurt more then anything. And believing this shit works and thinking it’ll ever end is apparently the out come. News flash head of who said life will never return to normal so stop complying to this communist shit. Adios beta boy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re a moderator. And apparently the fact checkers here who pretends it knows all but doesn’t know shit. So wear your mask soy boy. Lock downs hurt more then anything. And believing this shit works and thinking it’ll ever end is apparently the out come. News flash head of who said life will never return to normal so stop complying to this communist shit. Adios beta boy
Yep. Moderator. I don't do much. If someone reports something and a number of the mods/admins agree that action is needed, then I'll usually action that. I definitely don't run the site though. I mean, you've posted so many things that breach the rules but no one reports it so nothing gets actioned. Probably because it's so entertaining having you around.

Crazy is entertaining.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude...................................

Seriously...............................................

What are you doing using facts........................................

They will damage @bricktamland fragile psyche.

Tread carefully.

@bricktamland seriously needs a BIG hug.

1626761523180.png

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. Moderator. I don't do much. If someone reports something and a number of the mods/admins agree that action is needed, then I'll usually action that. I definitely don't run the site though. I mean, you've posted so many things that breach the rules but no one reports it so nothing gets actioned. Probably because it's so entertaining having you around.

Crazy is entertaining.
What did nasheed do then

Status
Not open for further replies.