Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you Napa.

How many games did you play for the Dogs that were above 2/10 by the way ?

1626696604036.png

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is awesome news and there is an additional bonus for us. This further adds to the narrative that McGuire can't attract players so the push for Shane Flanagan to replace him heats up...if this happens it means we'll also get a chance to get rid of Kyle too. You fucking beauty

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevvie walters said its up to tevita if he wants go now or next year, tpj rang madge to tell him he is going to the dogs

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 26961lmfao

They're triggered
Fkn lol

I will agree with the Allen signing....waste of cap space. I'll also add Flanno to that list. Cotric is 50-50 so it's hard to tell.

Funny that the genius happened to omit the Burton signing and for some reason inflated JAC's wage by $200K

The bit that really made me laugh was this clown suggesting that WE will have a crap spine for next year - Dufty, Burton, Avo/BBO, Smith/BBO/JMK - not the best spine in the world but it sure as hell shits on the Tigers spine. Every player in our spine is better than their Tigers counterpart

Funny that the Tuggers were after Burton, JAC and TPJ - and yet all chose to sign with us for LESS money. The Tigers fans are just dirty because they can't attract anyone even when they outbid the 2021 wooden spooners :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Talent wise we'll be right up there with any team next year but my god Baz will have his work cut out trying to keep all the characters in check. Look on the bright side though at least Hethrington and TPJ can carpool to the judiciary together every other Tuesday evening

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers fans have to be the most delusional fans I’ve ever met.

Seriously, it’s not an exaggeration. I know a few in real life and they’re exactly like the user in the picture.
Delusional is an understatement. They're a nothing club.

It's telling that these past 3 years with all our salary cap trouble they've been one of the sides that we regularly gotten points from