Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHERE"S BIOONDI?
Why the funk does Barrett only use him for 20 minutes in the game...ffs he is an attacking strike weapon....this kid could be our future half back

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the funk does Barrett only use him for 20 minutes in the game...ffs he is an attacking strike weapon....this kid could be our future half back
Im guessing its the fact he is playing him at 9 and still very raw. Don't think he can punch out the mins and Barrett thought it would be a good idea to rip him off considering it was a free interchange. Should have kept the roll on...

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone needs to fill in s missing persons report for TPJ, i fear he is missing.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope your right we need some damaging rampaging towards teams look at and think, shit were in for it today.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s set this straight. No one on this forum such as @Malla , @ASSASSIN , @Nasheed and everyone else that helps give us some information wrong or right have to be stepped on like they are trolling. Just remember that you all come to this forum to discuss bulldog related shit and if you are not happy with seeing some valued members keep us in the loop then it’s simple… delete your account and go to league unlimited website or a Facebook page.

if I was the mod/admin here, I’d be placing temp bans on so many people here to teach you buggers how lucky it is to have some members jump online and invest their free time giving us some info no matter the outcome.

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We need tpj and Vaughan plus more damaging forwards IMO . Our backline is sorted. We need to go after some quality forwards. Not worried about our spine so much either. If we can get a damaging pack then we will do so much better in terms of yardage and won’t be copping these penalties and 6 agains because we are always losing the ruck

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s set this straight. No one on this forum such as @Malla , @ASSASSIN , @Nasheed and everyone else that helps give us some information wrong or right have to be stepped on like they are trolling. Just remember that you all come to this forum to discuss bulldog related shit and if you are not happy with seeing some valued members keep us in the loop then it’s simple… delete your account and go to league unlimited website or a Facebook page.

if I was the mod/admin here, I’d be placing temp bans on so many people here to teach you buggers how lucky it is to have some members jump online and invest their free time giving us some info no matter the outcome.
Yeah I think I myself am reitirign from the oil game.
My relationship with the insider is strained a bit and I’m not really bothered to go to that extra effort to be called names when I’ve blatantly been correct all the time.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I think I myself am reitirign from the oil game.
My relationship with the insider is strained a bit and I’m not really bothered to go to that extra effort to be called names when I’ve blatantly been correct all the time.
Totally understand mate as long as you are not retiring then all is well.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Thanks nasheed you flog