Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't listen to him Malla. Any information is good information. Right or wrong, it's a good read and keeps us entertained.
You’re a sad person if wrong information keeps you entertained. This is a footy team forum, go join a fiction book group if bullshit info does it for you

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Been thinking about the whole TPJ thing. He has a contract with the Broncos for 2022, they said he is free to leave but they’ll also honour it if he wants to stay. The new $1M man has supposedly said he wants his ‘Brother’ to stay. I think the Broncos do what they can to make Haas happy while he is in negotiations for this big contract, and I think that means TPJ stays in Brisbane for 2022. I just hope we are keeping our options open and haven’t put all our eggs into the TPJ basket.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been thinking about the whole TPJ thing. He has a contract with the Broncos for 2022, they said he is free to leave but they’ll also honour it if he wants to stay. The new $1M man has supposedly said he wants his ‘Brother’ to stay. I think the Broncos do what they can to make Haas happy while he is in negotiations for this big contract, and I think that means TPJ stays in Brisbane for 2022. I just hope we are keeping our options open and haven’t put all our eggs into the TPJ basket.
I agree!
I think he stays at Brisbane

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are here we go Australian schoolboy captain, so f**king what, those sides are picked by dumb school teachers.