Barrett asked about Pangai and Vaughn

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett in today’s press conference:

on vaughn: he’s a very good player but there’s some stuff he’s going through down there so that’s all I’ll say about that

On Pangai: we’re not sure what’s going on with tevita, we have had some discussions with him a while ago but not sure

not sure what to take from that (lack of) information…

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

on vaughn: he’s a very good player but there’s some stuff he’s going through down there so that’s all I’ll say about that

On Pangai: we’re not sure what’s going on with tevita, we have had some discussions with him a while ago but not sure

It means we haven’t signed TPJ by the sounds of it. Also Vaughn seems like we want to sign him however not gonna deal with his bullshit attitude and his gonna get only 25% of his value. Who knows maybe it’s smoke and mirrors for someone else we might land

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That’s yes we want them. Ask yourself logically . If a player like those two come not be market and it’s known another rival is competing with them then would you be like YEAH WE WANT THEM SO BAD ? it’s happening we will nab one .. back up plan is we call Ben cozwolski and Jarrad hickey out of retirement to take us back to the top.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Haas is trying to get him to stay in Brisbane.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meh there’s no point reading into anything with comments like this. You never know what’s going on behind the scenes. All the rumours and bullshit surrounding player signings in a total circus these days. Until they have officially signed there’s no point worrying about it.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we also mention that after Dogs v Roosters last week after it had been literally announced that Dufty was coming and signed, Tbaz still said 'i've had my phone off all day so i'm not sure about that'. I wouldnt take anything he says on board because clearly he doesn't want to give anything away

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Can we also mention that after Dogs v Roosters last week after it had been literally announced that Dufty was coming and signed, Tbaz still said 'i've had my phone off all day so i'm not sure about that'. I wouldnt take anything he says on board because clearly he doesn't want to give anything away
I'd like to play poker against Baz he's got so many tells

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Judging by Barrett's painful facial expression, I'd say Vaughan is not much chance.
However he brightened up a bit on the TPJ question.

Always a Bulldog

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
What about the one when he was doing a radio interview and was heard at the airport and come out with 'im going back to my hometown in regional NSW' but was then spotted in Melbourne talking to Cheese:tearsofjoy:
Haha yeah he's lucky he's not in person would have made it harder to hide it.