2021 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately no one picked would have likely done much better. Cleary head and shoulders abovethe rest.
I don't think so.

I think the Souths combo would have much better than the two tonight.

First of all, a winning club combo.

With combinations with cook, Latrell and Murray.

No doubt Cleary AND Laui are the best halves combo but the Souths combo would have been the next best.

Freddie literally picked Moses off a choke job to lose the game against Penrith hahahaha. What more did he expect, the guy never does anything in big games. And now not even games that have nothing on them lol.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm surprised we won a game with such an awful side. Wish you guys all the best in the future. The dumbfuck ref did help a little, but that's because of vandadidfucktheNrlbacktenyearswithhisshitnewrulesdiddly.
Hahah
Best thing is you blokes will keep green now lol
Go the blues

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think so.

No doubt Cleary AND Laui are the best halves combo but the Souths combo would have been the next best.

Freddie literally picked Moses off a choke job to lose the game against Penrith hahahaha. What more did he expect, the guy never does anything in big games. And now not even games that have nothing on them lol.
Well clearly that was Moses' one and only shot at Origin. Parra will fall apart in the semis now when the pressure is on him.

Still don't think Walker and Reynolds would have done much (at Origin level) even against an average Qld side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think so.

Reynolds and Walker would give early ball to the backs and that's game over. Moses and Wighton starved the backs all game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That ref let the Queenslanders nap on the nsw players

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It might happen if you ***** keep your distance and wear a fucking mask. Stay at home
Sorry we have more Indians who bring back the delta variant not wanting to live in your state after leaving India its self lmao... Says alot about QLD doesn't ey

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Freddy fucked up by not picking Papenhauzen last year in game 3.

Then screws up again this year. Well done Freddy.