News Paul Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a good prop but lol @ signing another Covid protocol breaker after Baz's previous comments.
I don’t think he will make the same mistake three times hopefully he has learned his lesson

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tell you what if I was Paul Vaughan I would definitely be speaking to Lawyers in regards to the 8 week suspension. Something very unconscionable about being sacked and having to gain another job with what basically is a suspension period for ones income.

His suspension will never hold up in court and is foolish if he takes the 551k hit.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sign him for remainder of this year and next if price is right. Serve out his suspension then ready to go in 2022.

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I live in Wollongong and can tell you that both Vaughn and Dufty only live a few blocks away from Barrett. They can all car pool lol so Baz can keep a closer eye on them that way.

Also, one of Baz’s best mates is Mary McGregor. So obviously Baz would have got all the first hand background checks from Mary on these 2.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good news.. good player

Played a great game vs NZ beford he was sacked..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 year deal for vaughan wouldn’t hurt
Don't forget Vaughan one year means only 16 unguaranteed games... Good and bad things about it.

You would need another forward to step in so your already under done but if you pay him per game you can probably afford another decent forward with money saved....

I like the idea but it depends who the other forward is.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully nsw cup n flegg will restart and allow alamoti to develop and be ready for fg round one in 2022. He reminds me of ramien/ staggs/ Bradman best style of centre.
Baz had mentioned him and the most recent forum saying don’t be surprised if he is in the starting team coming rd 1 next year

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dufty
JAC
Naden
Cotric
Okonbor
Burton
Avo