Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

oldman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not good enough, not even close. Such a winnable game tonight and we hardly threw anything at them.

4 tackles in the opposition 20m against that Roosters team. Absolutely terrible.
It’s hard to get in the opposition’s half let alone their 20 when the 6 again is 10 - 5 against us, not to mention the penalties count.

As I recently mentioned, the NRL is broken.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sometime bro, you are a flop
I'm absolutely correct. Dogs fans just love these "looks like he's trying hard" type of players and overrate them. Anyone that thinks he was anything better than poor tonight is taking the fucking piss. We would be so much better if we had an effective starting frontrow instead of this clown.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good to finally hear Anasta sound like a Bulldogs player
I’ve noticed anasta and some other ex dogs players have become abit more soft when talking about us lately… must either be something behind the scenes or because they feel bad that we suck lol

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't imagine Robbo will be a fan of that move.

I don't get it, maybe I'm getting old, but that was straight out disrespect from the kid. Not in the spirit of the game. Not the way that game deserved to end.
I suspect the look on Robinsons face at FT was exactly that. If he’s try to create any sort of culture there he should embarrass the kid for that with a comment to the media.
I know he’s only young but don’t see the brilliance in the kid, he probably blitzed juniors but can’t see him being the star

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a disgracefully shameful flog Walker running back was FMD I wished one of our boys chased him upheld and put a stinker on him.
I felt for the kid last week being smashed by storm.
Well I hope he gets smashed every God dam week the little turd

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
What was the song from Monty Python's Holy Grail? " He buggered off, and ran away, brave brave brave Sam Walker"
BTW the NRL website is calling him brave for standing up to the Dogs tonight.
So Stunning and Brave, the little poof!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Braith is a true bulldog, loved him when he was with us and still do..!!
My wife doesnt know football but every time she walks in when Im watching footy and Braithe is on the tv she sais ' Is that Traiter Braithe?'

But yeah I think deep down he wants to see us do well.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a disgracefully shameful flog Walker running back was FMD I wished one of our boys chased him upheld and put a stinker on him.
Robbo praising his time awareness fmd

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm absolutely correct. Dogs fans just love these "looks like he's trying hard" type of players and overrate them. Anyone that thinks he was anything better than poor tonight is taking the fucking piss. We would be so much better if we had an effective starting frontrow instead of this clown.
You wouldn’t know a front rower if you tripped over one. You are not correct on this, you a just being a silly little boy. Now be quite.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His coach finds it tasteful.....no mention of sportsmanship at all. Then again, it is the Rorters!!