Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont think weve had any for the last 4 years. I think Baz would be hard up just getting these bloke to resemble a first grade side.
We had a good set play off a scrum in good ball against the Panthers. We had 3 players come through in single file and split at the last minute with schoup on the end of the conga line but he dropped it cold. We are too one out coming out of our own end also. We should be taking the risk in shifting the ball on tackle one and two out of our iwn end.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2 wins all season, it's on master coach he can blame the refs all he likes but we are rock bottom as a club.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
BIGGEST pussy move since pussy was invented....

But alas nothing will come of it....
thats why i said we should do it so it is banned, like if we do it against souths or parra and then celebrate it heavily then the nrl will step in

we shaped the sport tbh, because of us the salary cap is enforced, kicks caught in the in goal area are a 20m tap etc

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I love Hetherington and how he tries to hurt them
Hurts our team more than he hurts the opposition. Can't believe he's our starting prop, absolutely embarrassing.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope TBaz is happy that he picked Napa because honestly, tonight is all that Napa can provide: slow runs and sloppy defense. So I thought he delivered in spades.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good on ya Baz... finally. Speak up. I thought Tupou was offside, but I wasn't as fussed, because I was sure Allan didn't even touch it. Which on replay, he didn't.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope TBaz is happy that he picked Napa because honestly, tonight is all that Napa can provide: slow runs and sloppy defense. So I thought he delivered in spades.
We are struggling to pick 21 mate, not many options.