Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still would love to know our set plays… we scored once with meany finding a massive gap and 2 try’s from Lewis. But we never look like scoring points from set plays when attacking. You can’t rely on mistakes and bounce of the ball to score points all the time.
I dont think weve had any for the last 4 years. I think Baz would be hard up just getting these bloke to resemble a first grade side.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still would love to know our set plays… we scored once with meany finding a massive gap and 2 try’s from Lewis. But we never look like scoring points from set plays when attacking. You can’t rely on mistakes and bounce of the ball to score points all the time.
Agreed. And someone needs to drag Avo out of his turtle shell and tell him he is a bloody good footballer and to get involved.

Needs to trust his ability, we do..

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A couple of piss annoying moments on a really good team effort.
ALLEN. Zero involvement & waited for the last minute to attempt a 100-1 catch
NAPA- A slow jog into most runs.
KOTOA comes back on the slow down the momentum

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The dogs will never be successful again with this 6 again bullshit
There's an implicit bias... the commentators will point to our ill discipline, but the Roosters were constantly offside, and no six again. Then it's also a 2 restart turn around when we don't get it on Meaney, rather gets told he walked off of the mark, then later one of theirs walks off of the mark, and he calls six again because hands were in the play the ball...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully laundry text Baz with confirmation that $10k has just been transferred to his account.
He has to rip in ffs.
We were brought back 10-12m and the Roosters were lucky to be 8m back. And yet we were the ones pinned for the offside 6 again restarts.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game.
Stimson should never see first grade again .this confirms he is shit ,missed tackle on manu led to his try, that attempt was horrendous .slow as fuck
Avo needs to get more involved
What the fuck happened to Atoni, Im sure they said he passed his HIA but never came back on.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t seen any set plays all year!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't imagine Robbo will be a fan of that move.

I don't get it, maybe I'm getting old, but that was straight out disrespect from the kid. Not in the spirit of the game. Not the way that game deserved to end.
Robbo will blast him I reckon he looked filthy when the assistants were laughing

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who's home game was it again? The second agains and penalties against us sucked whatever fight we had in us. So lopsided its disgusting to watch.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 players that let us down tonight Allan, Hethrington and Stimson honestly. Cost us the 2 points

Reactions: GDR

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’m gonna say it… that was a great tackle by hetho I don’t think it was high at all. His aggression was and If we don’t get penalised there who knows what could of happened.
we would have lost by 4

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are finally in a game and that **** totally reffed us out of it. We had a chance if winning that and he completely took it away from us. I know we always bitch about the refs and most of the time it's true but it was fucking obvious by this **** tonight. The thing that pisses me off is nothing ever happens about it. Barrett came out after the Parramatta game and had a go at the reffing but for what? We just keep getting fucked in the ass by these dog *****. I want to kill

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't believe the hype around Barrett, the attacking mastermind behind Penrith.

He comes to us as head coach and we can barely get up field let alone score points.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo needs to be move from half back. He offers nothing . He should of had a missing persons poster listed tonight.