Rumour Dufty has signed

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. We actually have people trying to spin the signing of a REJECT that no one wants as some sort of positive.
I understand where your coming from Wife’s a dragon. [emoji23] Supporter. I watch all their games and he’s hit and miss at times. He has been one their best “for most” of this year though. He knows he’s got plenty to work on, if he ends up bad he’ll be a decent back up.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've been shit for too long. Alot of fans have accepted mediocrity
While that's true change takes time. People are expecting and demanding us to sign a certain pedigree of player which is simply out of our reach. And, truthfully, there doesn't seem to be a lot out there to sign.

Not saying Duffy is the answer, but at the same time our support base needs to be a little more realistic about who we can bring in..

The key is not so much the player imo, but whether Barrett can get it right as a coach and bring the best out in them. For me that's what's lacking at present

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If no one well it's a No brainer, we can't score points he can, he is cheap and if he doesn't work out get rid of him by that time might be ready to sign a better one. Can't hurt to try.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our fans are morons sometimes. We struggle to score points. Haven’t had a decent number one since 2013. And there are people carrying on about us being stupid for signing this bloke. He will address both these issues for us. I am sure we can work on his defensive game. I see nothing but a positive in us signing him as long as we haven’t spent silly amounts
We struggle in defence as it is. Let alone with a fullback who is scared to tackle or scared to catch the ball. Sure he can score a try but he lets them in too. Like against manly last week the score would have been something like 84-12 with Dufty

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d take him for 18 months. A change of scenery can be good for him. He’s got some fucking speed. Next year we’ll have the fastest backline. When did that last happen?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
While that's true change takes time. People are expecting and demanding us to sign a certain pedigree of player which is simply out of our reach. And, truthfully, there doesn't seem to be a lot out there to sign.

Not saying Duffy is the answer, but at the same time our support base needs to be a little more realistic about who we can bring in..

The key is not so much the player imo, but whether Barrett can get it right as a coach and bring the best out in them. For me that's what's lacking at present
Yes Barrett's coaching is a problem atm. But in a team that leaks the most points in the comp, having one of the worst defensive fullbacks is not going to help

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind us being an all out attacking team next year at least it will be exciting to watch.