Rumour Dufty has signed

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro I'm not a fan of this signing because of his pathetic defence but you have to admit he is an attacking FB and will improve our attack. He shits over anyone esle we have had since Barba
Have to agree with you. Not really the signing I'd want but he does bring something we don't have. He's better than our current options

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro I'm not a fan of this signing because of his pathetic defence but you have to admit he is an attacking FB and will improve our attack. He shits over anyone esle we have had since Barba
He won't improve our attack. Shit player that stat pads a couple times a year against weak opposition and looks good in a highlights package. He isn't solving shit for us and just brings more problems to the club.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need those positions recruited for 100%. However there isn’t really much available that improves us is in those positions at the moment.
the Broncos cannot do the recruitment and retention they have already done (Reynolds, Staggs, Capewell, Piakura etc.), still foot part of the bill for Lodge and Bird, look to double Haas' salary etc. and not have a squeeze on their cap with some of their contracted players... it cannot simply be just TPJ

the Cowboys have three under contract FG standard hookers... one of them has to be a little frustrated... and no, I don't want Glanville

there is supposed discontent at the Raiders

I would give it a month or so to see if there is any further fall out for Vaughn and the Dragons... a reprieve, wrongful termination lawsuit, blowback from the NRL, whether he signs elsewhere etc... if not, I would rather sign Vaughn over Dufty if it is comparable money

with about a third of the Sea Eagles cap invested in just 3 players, talk had been that Taupau can leave... on what terms?

our recruitment is half great, half terrible and that needs fixing... we don't look proactive enough for a club getting bent over every week by rivals

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he’s on, he can win more games by himself each year than our whole team can each year.

True story…

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid dumbfucks on here complaining about Dufty.
Would you prefer to keep Hoppa?
I would rather neither of them. Averillo or JAC until 2023 when someone decent comes off contract (unless they kill it there).

There's 8 rounds left and hoppa is off our books. Why do you talk like he's here for another 3 years?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would rather neither of them. Averillo or JAC until 2023 when someone decent comes off contract (unless they kill it there).

There's 8 rounds left and hoppa is off our books. Why do you talk like he's here for another 3 years?
Exactly. We actually have people trying to spin the signing of a REJECT that no one wants as some sort of positive.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Look he could get dropped after 3 games like Allen so we won't have to worry about him....he will be Mick Potters project then lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We've been shit for too long. Alot of fans have accepted mediocrity
Absolutely. You just need to look back at the Allan signing, I bet plenty of posters were saying "he's better than what we currently have" and look what happened with him. Allan even manged to play SOO last year yet people can't wait to see the back of him.

Same story with Dufty, might have a couple off good moments in attack but more often than not he will buckle under any sort of pressure and be totally useless off the ball and in defence. Fans will want him gone by the end of the season.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely. You just need to look back at the Allan signing, I bet plenty of posters were saying "he's better than what we currently have" and look what happened with him. Allan even manged to play SOO last year yet people can't wait to see the back of him.

Same story with Dufty, might have a couple off good moments in attack but more often than not he will buckle under any sort of pressure and be totally useless off the ball and in defence. Fans will want him gone by the end of the season.
I was one of the people happy with the Allan signing. He's been exposed behind our shit pack. Imagine Dufty behind a pack that makes never dominates and a team that can't defend