Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At Christmas I want down to the pool I used to go to growing up and for old times sake I bought a few redskins and milkos from the tuck shop. I was crestfallen when my niece and nephew turned their noses up when i offered them one to try.
Those kids need professional help :grinning:

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ice blocks were 3c and paddlepops were 5c back when I trudged 10 miles thru the snow to school ;)
Hell u are old Wendog!!
I remember 15c & 20c icepoles.... never had to trudge thru snow to school... much to hot in the nth rivers for that!!

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ice blocks were 3c and paddlepops were 5c back when I trudged 10 miles thru the snow to school ;)
I can remember getting lollies 5 for 1c
Used to get 20c for school tuckshop once a month, that was a cream bun at morning tea, pie & drink for lunch & an ice cream with the refund on the drink bottle

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can remember getting lollies 5 for 1c
Used to get 20c for school tuckshop once a month, that was a cream bun at morning tea, pie & drink for lunch & an ice cream with the refund on the drink bottle

Love the clip lol.

I got exact same with my 20c at school as well! Cream bun, pie, drink, pkt crisps or drink.

Satdee went to the flicks. 10c for the pitcha. 5c for big bag of lollies and a 5c paddle pop.