Vlandy’s you fat dog, what have you done?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thursday:

Storm 46
roosters 0

Super Saturday

Manly: 66
Bulldogs: 0

Titans: 44
raiders: 6

Knights: 38
cowboys: 0

we ain’t the only ones…. The game is dead

Last edited:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the cockhead wants to expand wtf only enough talent for 12 teams in the NRL need 2 divisions or start culling teams which I don't want to see
[/
yeah realistically only max 2 teams can win this year out of 16 lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Super Saturday

Manly: 66
Bulldogs: 0

Titans: 44
raiders: 6

Knights: 38
cowboys: 0

we ain’t the only ones…. The game is dead
50 points is the average in NRL games these days . Punters must be cleaning up predicting the margins. Easy money too.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only gona get worse. The teams that are behind are not gona attract any new talent as they’ll all want to play for a successful side. Those teams will be left with rubbish. Vfatty needs to change things ASAP or 2-5 years time the game will 100% be dead and buried

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously I've given up watching other games due to the ridiculous scorelines. You can't even look forward to top 4 clashes or watch traditional rivals because it's just a no contest once a team gets the roll on.

V'landys can shove his new rules up his and his betting mates asses.

This is a shit product and I hope some billionaires are watching and ready to come up with something worth watching.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't stand the greasy slob acted like he saved the game from the pandemic and fucked it up with rule changes. He is a pest and needs to be removed.

Does anyone in the media have the balls to call him out? Or are Fox & 9 too scared to be critical of what their product has become?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't stand the greasy slob acted like he saved the game from the pandemic and fucked it up with rule changes. He is a pest and needs to be removed.

Does anyone in the media have the balls to call him out? Or are Fox & 9 too scared to be critical of what their product has become?
The only way is for players and coaches to strike but they won’t

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about that, I blame this score line today on us continuing to jam up ALL GAME despite it not working ONCE and the Manly playmakers being smart enough to keep capitalising, rather than 6 again calls