Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously mate, the roster is ordinary, worst roster in the comp by far. Tell me, how can a coach turn untalented players into talented players? Bet you weren’t complaining at half time a fortnight ago when we led Parra at half time.
He had a hand in that yo
Remember the headlines
‘Vacant bulldogs coach with Money to spend is enticing’

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you all shut up.
We have 9 players out. He has only 19 players to choose from. Its not his fault. Its always going to be a shit year we dont have a experienced team.
Need to sign a few more players. The changes have killed the team and NRL.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Can you all shut up.
We have 9 players out. He has only 19 players to choose from. Its not his fault. Its always going to be a shit year we dont have a experienced team.
Need to sign a few more players. The changes have killed the team and NRL.
We had 10 if you count DWZ

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not Looking good, Will son see next year lol.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Horse the only other Kennel member with some common sense?? Or can anyone else see the imposter we have as coach??
nah its only you two umm blokes LOL although some dh called Gazza posted similar shit about 80 fucking times in the gameday thread..so you may have a third wheel to your agenda :laughing:

SUCK IT UP he is here for another roughly 12 months at least mid next season..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Horse the only other Kennel member with some common sense?? Or can anyone else see the imposter we have as coach??
Barrett is that bad of a coach he couldn’t even get a team with the Trbo brothers, DCE, Taupau, Koroisau, Fonua Blake et al firing.

He’s now taken us to all time depths and the mugs on here still want to defend him at all costs. Embarrassing

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
We have pay 3 years to build a team done nothing now Barrett after 14 games you want to sack?
Let him build the team before judging.
We have jac, Burton, naden coming so far.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's obviously no chance he gets sacked until at least mid-2022. But I will say this: everything he's put in place so far for 2021 has been a complete failure: from his recruits, to his hand-selected coaching staff, to the way we're conditioned to our playing style. None of it is working. Obviously miracles were never going to happen within one season but Manly just recorded the largest ever win against us and it probably could have reached 80 if a few other things had gone their way.
Now, the real test for him is how he adapts and re-thinks his approach to turn this around because I'll give you the hot tip: Burton and the Fox aren't going to do it.
I was always willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but now I'm questioning whether we hired a really good salesman instead of a legit coach.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I got to say the winging and whining will never end on this forum. All i see is why we suck and drop and sack anyone whom they deem poor because they the knowledgeable can provide better results. Unfortunately however like previously mentioned changes will come over a longer period than most people on this forum can withstand.

Kids with less than 50 NRL games experience are not going to bring any better results today or next week. Tough lessons are being learnt and some may not make it long term. The coach is not the problem. The systems and Culture are being transformed and whilst we recognise the cap was stretched even before we started the season with poor overs being paid for a number of contracts.
I have not changed my opinion since the beginning of last year. We are going to see many more floggings and pain this year and even next year. 2023 will be a first positive campaign where we may see a top 10 place.
2024 top 8 and 2026 top 4 if we keep moving along the right path and recruit and develop successfully.

If not we should expect top 4 maybe by 2028 - 30..
The club is miles behind everyone else.. Accepting this challenge and fighting for success can happen but its a collective agreement between all. No excuses or scapegoats are going to get us there. Trent and his chosen team are not together this year.. dogs for life

Last edited:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
nah its only you two umm blokes LOL although some dh called Gazza posted similar shit about 80 fucking times in the gameday thread..so you may have a third wheel to your agenda :laughing:

SUCK IT UP he is here for another roughly 12 months at least mid next season..
@gazza come join the party mate

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Horses suggestion is bring back super coach pay ahahahahaha
Yeh I know, he’s got a massive agenda. He loves the revenge. He was sticking up for Pay and getting hammered and now he’s coming out and trying to hammer those who were hammering him and were for Baz. So obvious. The best one was when he pulled an old Atoni thread to get back at Assassin and others. A really old thread LOL [emoji23]