2021 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha.... cockroach. What I love the most is you lot still don’t get origin..You might win tonight or the series because you have better talent.

But your fucking stupid arrogance will never allow you to win 12 from 13 like QLD did or will again.

Hajajaj
Settle down. You beat a team with gallen bird Pearce and farrago

Absolute shit and you're gloating but yeh sure we don't get origin.

Ffs we beat you with reynolds and hodkinson in the halves shows with a bit of pressure qld crumbles

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see dirty maroons getting beaten again. The blues have this series sewn up you would have to believe, go you good things.!!!! :grinning:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To'o is on the left mate.
Sorry meant right. Latrell creating so much space down that left corridor that someone with pace of JAC would've easily exploited. To'o is still a gun and wish he was playing for the dogs.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha.... cockroach. What I love the most is you lot still don’t get origin..You might win tonight or the series because you have better talent.

But your fucking stupid arrogance will never allow you to win 12 from 13 like QLD did or will again.

Hajajaj
Crybaby lil bitch

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Settle down. You beat a team with gallen bird Pearce and farrago

Absolute shit and you're gloating but yeh sure we don't get origin.

Ffs we beat you with reynolds and hodkinson in the halves shows with a bit of pressure qld crumbles
insert vomit gif

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Latrell is a beast at centre.

I do not understand why the Bunnies insist in playing him at FB.

He never plays games like this from FB

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see dirty maroons getting beaten again. The blues have this series sewn up you would have to believe, go you good things.!!!! :grinning:
I might be a blues supporter but Id never underestimate a QLD comeback, been burnt so many times.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hajajaj
Who the fuck are you calling arrogant?? Seriously? I have lived in QLD a long time, and queenslanders are arrogant as fuck when it comes to origin!!!!! Always have been. Even before you won a few series in a row.