I’m done with the NRL

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Serious question here. How do we change it. It's been clear as day that the refs have been orchestrating games since they started fining coaches for complaining about refereeing however many years ago that started. What action can we as fans take to make it perfectly clear that we're getting the pitchforks ready and setting our torches aflame.

If we don't make it perfectly clear that we wont tolerate the shit it'll keep happening. We need to sweep the decks of the NRL administration clear and start again with people with integrity. Because it seems clear as day that those in charge now have allowed corruption on a massive scale to happen.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No point looking at the 6 again totals, go through each and every one of them and see if they were warranted or not or if one was missed, etc. We weren't disciplined in the ruck (lost the arm wrestle and didn't want to be ran over = 6 agains).

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if we win today, Broncos are dead last, and facing 2 straight years as spooners. NRL can't afford that to happen with their flagship Qld team.

We got absolutely shafted across 2 grades today with officiating.
KOE Cup
Penalties: Parra 8-4 Re-starts: Parra 4-0
NRL
Penalties: Parra 4-1 Re-starts: Parra 8-2

For the day Parra 24-7. Sounds fair!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Serious question here. How do we change it. It's been clear as day that the refs have been orchestrating games since they started fining coaches for complaining about refereeing however many years ago that started. What action can we as fans take to make it perfectly clear that we're getting the pitchforks ready and setting our torches aflame.

If we don't make it perfectly clear that we wont tolerate the shit it'll keep happening. We need to sweep the decks of the NRL administration clear and start again with people with integrity. Because it seems clear as day that those in charge now have allowed corruption on a massive scale to happen.
It’s really bad, like who enjoys watching a game like yesterday where it was 60 nil with 30 to go?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Barrett went & talked to them at HQ after a couple of games I think & nothing since. He should be on the front foot demanding a fair go & providing stats & videos of crap calls going against us & calls not touched against other teams.

I've said for a long time that when the club's contract is up with the NRL we should at least explore the option of playing in the Super League. We don't have to do it but at least look at it to give the NRL a fright. Imagine if the NRL lost the Bulldogs? How much money would they lose?

We just want & need a FAIR go!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i hate just bringing up the restart count because if we deserved to give away 12-2 restarts then the referees were favoring us, its not meant to be even by default

but parramatta were flopping their ass off all game, hand on the ball, laying on the player

the referee is gay

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
btw i hate just bringing up the restart count because if we deserved to give away 12-2 restarts then the referees were favoring parramatta, its not meant to be even by default

but parramatta were flopping their ass off all game, hand on the ball, laying on the player

the referee is gay
yep he was sure gay about the result today!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t blame the NRL, it’s probably our fault for that dumb penalty try and have Eels the leg up.
Can't argue with this, absolutely atrocious series from us!
However the restarts against us late in counts along with penalties that were 50/50 at best...the slimy pricks were not perfect, however our lack of restarts & penalties would make it seem they were!
Fucking sick of this!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yep he was sure gay about the result today!
no i meant gay as in sex with other men gay

not that theres anything wrong with that, but he shouldn't referee because he is obviously distracted thinking about Papali'i during the game and can't make decisions correctly

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett went & talked to them at HQ after a couple of games I think & nothing since. He should be on the front foot demanding a fair go & providing stats & videos of crap calls going against us & calls not touched against other teams.

I've said for a long time that when the club's contract is up with the NRL we should at least explore the option of playing in the Super League. We don't have to do it but at least look at it to give the NRL a fright. Imagine if the NRL lost the Bulldogs? How much money would they lose?

We just want & need a FAIR go!
Maybe we should encourage the heads of half the clubs to approach the financial crew that run the NFL or something about starting up an opposition league or something. If it gained any momentum at all it'd scare the absolute shit out of the clowns running our game into the ground.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ref had to keep that second half record alive the commentators kept talking about!