News Pangai permission to explore

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Straight to the rorters now that boyd is off their books

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't watched the Broncos for years (why would I when they're just as bad as us) but from the little I know about him he seems like T-Rex 2.0. We made that mistake once so I'm not too keen to repeat that mistake.

If we get him cheap then I'm OK with it but if there are a few clubs after him we'll be forced to pay up to get him so I'm not too keen. Playing 1 good game out of 5 is not good enough for us at this stage

But the more important question is why are the struggling Broncos letting him go. If he's not good enough for the wooden spooners do we really want him

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I haven't watched the Broncos for years (why would I when they're just as bad as us) but from the little I know about him he seems like T-Rex 2.0. We made that mistake once so I'm not too keen to repeat that mistake.

If we get him cheap then I'm OK with it but if there are a few clubs after him we'll be forced to pay up to get him so I'm not too keen. Playing 1 good game out of 5 is not good enough for us at this stage

But the more important question is why are the struggling Broncos letting him go. If he's not good enough for the wooden spooners do we really want him
Answer is broncos are stacked with forwards and shit everywhere else

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
nasheed here,
I mentioned this yesterday in a ppost, but it got deleted. Why for?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nope incorrect

Robinson quoted last year as saying he is not the type of person they want.

They also have 2 gun backrowers in Crichton and Topenua who are both better players than him

It will be Tigers
Thing is I think like for us would be same at roosters. He is a prop.

The 2 you listed and radley are their backrow and lock.

Jwh has been off bench when collins wasn’t injured. Tko has had a bad year too with injuries and head knocks.

He would start in props for them for sure.

Though importantly mates a roosters fan and he’s adamant their cap free will go to walker, Joseph and Crichton.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"It is understood Flanagan sought assurances over his future in recent weeks amid talk that Johnson was on the club’s radar. He was told he did indeed have a place at the club, although Johnsons potential arrival would mean he would face serious competition for the No.7 jersey"

WTF. If we're after SJ then clearly Flanno has no place at the club. His contract would end at the same time as SJ's contract, and by that time BBO or Rajab should be ready to partner Burton in the halves (or Avo could move back there if we find a gun FB)

The club needs to be honest with Kyle and tell him he'll be playing NSW Cup for the next 2 years unless there is an injury. If we can piss him off and save some cash then we should do it as we have Wakeham as the backup half

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
"It is understood Flanagan sought assurances over his future in recent weeks amid talk that Johnson was on the club’s radar. He was told he did indeed have a place at the club, although Johnsons potential arrival would mean he would face serious competition for the No.7 jersey"

WTF. If we're after SJ then clearly Flanno has no place at the club. His contract would end at the same time as SJ's contract, and by that time BBO or Rajab should be ready to partner Burton in the halves (or Avo could move back there if we find a gun FB)

The club needs to be honest with Kyle and tell him he'll be playing NSW Cup for the next 2 years unless there is an injury. If we can piss him off and save some cash then we should do it as we have Wakeham as the backup half
Don’t forget Lewis is gone this year.
Wakeham next.