2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton VERY bad.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohhhh yea, SJ kick follow through and TRY.!!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is the Cronulla v Penrith game being played. Looks like Bumfuck Idaho.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sharks looked good then. Can’t remember the last time we put a decent backline play like that on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We were saying he’s going to be the future NSW and Australian 5/8th. We go off too early on TK [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It was always going to happen, he's a good talent but he's no where near the level some of our fans thought. I said this at the time but if you switched Averillo and Burton then Averillo would've been hyped just as much as Burton playing within that system.

This is why we need to chase SJ, we need some experience in the spine because it's hard for young kids to find their feet in the NRL and especially in a side that's struggling.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d go SJ for sure if not on his asking price. Will be great for Avo. Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the case that Allen would go back to FB and looks better.
Avo at 14, and hopefully a decent hooker. Hooker top priority though with SJ a close 2nd for mine.
Can’t let someone like SJ slip through at this stage of the rebuild

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was always going to happen, he's a good talent but he's no where near the level some of our fans thought. I said this at the time but if you switched Averillo and Burton then Averillo would've been hyped just as much as Burton playing within that system.

This is why we need to chase SJ, we need some experience in the spine because it's hard for young kids to find their feet in the NRL and especially in a side that's struggling.
100% need some experience in the spine. Averillo would probably be killing it if he was in the panthers system this year.

While the experience is needed, our juniors coming through the system must be kept at all costs like Averillo, Topine and Alamoti, even Okunbor. We have to mix our own home grown products with marquees and experience purchases from outside. Balance!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100% need some experience in the spine. Averillo would probably be killing it if he was in the panthers system this year.

While the experience is needed, our juniors coming through the system must be kept at all costs like Averillo, Topine and Alamoti, even Okunbor. We have to mix our own home grown products with marquees and experience purchases from outside. Balance!
I've been saying it for years, we need to be focusing on recruiting some experienced players that are going to walk straight into the top 13 and perform. Spending 350k on a fringe player and hoping they have some untapped potential is ridiculous and signs of a poorly run club.