2021 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
on a side note... I think the new Townsville stadium looks great and the fans seem to be right on top of the field
One of the best stadiums I have watched football from, feels like you are on top of the players. And the boxes are first class. Hopefully I can get to see a dogs win there before I fucking die.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That double pump behind the back flick pass to put turbo into a hole to score was fucking magic!!
It wasn't a double pump from tedesco, it was a dummy to try go himself but he didn't have the pace so he passed it to the best fullback on the field Tommy turbo.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't Tedesco left at the starting line, Tommy turbo basically ate his lunch all night

Every break made Tommy turbo in support but Tedesco nowhere to be seen..

He was literally left at the starting blocks by Tommy turbo every time

To strengthen NSW team further I'd put Tommy turbo to fullback, Steven crighton in centres and Tedesco left right out position
This definitely ranks in your Top 3 Worst takes. Keep it up!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best stadiums I have watched football from, feels like you are on top of the players. And the boxes are first class.
good... I always have time for fans in North Queensland and it was past due they had a worthy stadium

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco looks to have lost a bit of pace. I don't see him holding onto the blues jersey for long..... Turbo or Paps will take over shortly.
Turbo for game 2 at fullback.. Tedesco was carried out there. He hasn't been the same player since Mika sivo trampled him.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always looking to improve the side ... Turbo turbo is the best fullback ... No contest. So play him at fullback. He ate tedescos lunch all night last night.

Tommy turbo was the best centre and best fullback on the field last night.. he was everywhere.. I thought there was two or three of him out there, I'm surprised he didn't pass to himself to score.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually your right.. let me correct my earlier post.

"Wasn't Tedesco left at the starting line, Tommy turbo basically ate his lunch all night

Every break made Tommy turbo in support but Tedesco nowhere to be seen..

He was literally left at the starting blocks by Tommy turbo every time

To strengthen NSW team further I'd put Tommy turbo to fullback, Matt Burton in centres and Tedesco left right out position in carpark collecting tickets"

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
good... I always have time for fans in North Queensland and it was past due they had a worthy stadium
Its definitely a rugby league heart land up here and the game has always been well supported, hopefully we see more big games at this great facility.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its definitely a rugby league heart land up here and the game has always been well supported, hopefully we see more big games at this great facility.
Jinxed though.. Cows lost their opening game there and QLD lost its 1st and possibly only game there..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW is carrying Tedesco.. everyone knows Tommy turbo is the best fullback..

It's like when Souths carried Nathan Merritt on the wing for 3-4 season bombing all those trys.. they punted him mid way through the 2014 season never to be seen again and they won the comp.. he didn't even get an invite to the grand final

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm always looking to improve the side ... Turbo turbo is the best fullback ... No contest. So play him at fullback. He ate tedescos lunch all night last night.

Tommy turbo was the best centre and best fullback on the field last night.. he was everywhere.. I thought there was two or three of him out there, I'm surprised he didn't pass to himself to score.
We don't need Turbo at Fullback doing the yardage stuff, playing at centre kept him fresh to be as good as he was last night.

This Tedesco slander is ridiculous, at very worst he's a Top 5 Fullback and a Top 10 player.

If you want to improve the team it's probably A.Crichton in.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
QLD will be much better with Ponga at FB, Holmes to the wing and Coates dropped.

I don't know who replaces Gagai who was absolutely terrible but they won't be able to do much against that gun nsw left edge of Luai, Mitchell, To'o and freaking Turbo roaming around at will.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great stadium, great turnout but how about the shittest ever QLD team turning up?