• 701k-800k

Votes: 61 37.4%
  • 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
900k? Just like they said JAC would be 750k, nek minute 550k.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id offer Smith $950k. Whatever it takes to get him.
He’s been great every week since Grant has been out and he’s been dummy half.
It’s about time we invest more money in our spine.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id offer Smith $950k. Whatever it takes to get him.
He’s been great every week since Grant has been out and he’s been dummy half.
It’s about time we invest more money in our spine.
You talking about the dogs investing money in the spine? Do you know how many times our highest paid player was a prop or back rower? At one stage James Graham was our highest paid player and before him it was T-Rex. Then when we finally decide to invest some big money in our spine we give it to a cripple who plays half of the games in a season if lucky. Dogs have no idea, and haven’t had any idea in a long time.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I were Melbourne I’d be a stubborn **** too smith is a beast… although we did give them Reimis and he’s ripping shit up for them and fuck Melbourne

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah I’m over him he is just dick teasing while ramping up his price 700k or go play somewhere else we don’t deal with pirates.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
900k? Just like they said JAC would be 750k, nek minute 550k.
He is, he just happens to be one of the most marketable athletes in Australia and the most marketable Indigenous athlete...so you know there's some ;) ;) ;) $$$ involved.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's gone to another level lately. Imagine how much better he'd be with a full offseason to train at hooker.

Unfortunately Grant got injured again which gave Smith even more minutes. His price tag goes up 50k each game.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Carrying the Storm during the origin period.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seriously Fucking imagine Brandon at 9 after an off season and a good stint there. ***** great. He’s had what 4 weeks with fitness gone from kneeling on sideline to that? Dude still be 5 kg overs. Fucking gun. Love the ****. I’d let beast mode suck me off if he signs with us!

Let’s Fucking trot get him over!

***** that run this club, we have had 7 years of shit. Half a decade of putrid garbage. Make it Fucking stop. Give Brandon his 900k now and Fucking stop Fucking about.

Don’t care. Get it done!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously Fucking imagine Brandon at 9 after an off season and a good stint there. ***** great. He’s had what 4 weeks with fitness gone from kneeling on sideline to that? Dude still be 5 kg overs. Fucking gun. Love the ****. I’d let beast mode suck me off if he signs with us!

Let’s Fucking trot get him over!

***** that run this club, we have had 7 years of shit. Half a decade of putrid garbage. Make it Fucking stop. Give Brandon his 900k now and Fucking stop Fucking about.

Don’t care. Get it done!
I didn’t know Marley was homo-fluid-gender-trans-partial-bi-lateral-metro-sexual and stuff...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the guy, great player, number 9 we need..!!

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone is keen to throw 900k at him? I think it’s a string along we offer 900k and he says it needs to be 1 million. All this is doing is driving his ego and price up. The feeling I have is he is never coming but making us drive up his market value for 2023 to go to the new QLD team. If we pay this much overs rule out any improvement in props or any other signings for years to come. He will single handed ruin or cap for years to come.
The other thing is he is playing for a big pay day and once signed might be a Hynes player after. Do we want someone that will be paid 900k and play 500k I thought we were over that.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK now why don't we throw ALL our chips in & offer him $10M a season, you know just round it up. If he doesn't take that then we know he is mucking us around!

• Haha
Reactions: TAS