Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geez, that interview with Atoni didnt fill me with confidence!!

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Same. I can't blame him tho been F'd around for a couple of seasons now (minutes, reserve grade, etc.).
As he stated he has been with the club since a junior and he would love to stay on (love his loyalty) but I got the feeling he ain’t happy he had been stuffed around! Nice kid and I would be sad to see him go but be happy to see him excel with another club if our club do not go the right thing by him.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must be watching something different, I can't really fault Atoni with the ball in his first stint (looked dangerous, offloads), I'm not the best defensive judge, but we aren't really talking about that are we.
They picked it up second half bjt first half were deadset passengers till they got off

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
As he stated he has been with the club since a junior and he would love to stay on (love his loyalty) but I got the feeling he ain’t happy he had been stuffed around! Nice kid and I would be sad to see him go but be happy to see him excel with another club if our club do not go the right thing by him.
I reckon it’s more so the other way round Maria. Renoufs been with the club for almost a decade, and has been afforded 40 first grade games. It’s fair to say that out of that 40 games he’s produced a pretty mixed bag.

Plain and simply - the club have invested a lot in Renouf and there hasn’t been much of a return on that investment

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did he say?
Not a whole lot. Certainly didn't confirm he was staying though.
The reporter suggested there were a few clubs interested,and asked what his thoughts were. He mentioned being a junior, but didn't categorically state he would love to stick around. He just kind of said he will see what happens.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Basically she said that his stats were 135m, 3 offloads, 1 line break and 1 try and he was humble by saying it was a team effort and he loved playing with the boys cause he loved their attitude. She mentioned that other clubs were showing interest and he stated that he has been with the club from s junior and would like to stay on but he will wait and see what happens.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon it’s more so the other way round Maria. Renoufs been with the club for almost a decade, and has been afforded 40 first grade games. It’s fair to say that out of that 40 games he’s produced a pretty mixed bag.

Plain and simply - the club have invested a lot in Renouf and there hasn’t been much of a return on that investment
Before t baz came in he mentioned he was excited to work with him and Ogden. To me that suggests maybe he could also see that these guys have potential and hoping he could unlock it. He hasn’t been able to so time to move them both on.