Hayne wants Foxtel

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. Pretty sure there’s enough gays in prison to spread the love. Don’t think it’s like the old days.....
But it's not gay if you are doing the giving!
(so they say)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne should be asking for KY Gel and a hemorrhoid pillow because his ass is going to be gaping and piles popping :grinning:

1621951944671.png1621952486958.png

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If the story is true he may not have lost that sense of entitlement. Enjoy the cucumber sandwiches Jarryd…

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From what many have said on here he can probably have all of their Foxtel privileges.

He just may be one of the few that actually has Foxtel in the future. The NRL is doing a great job of turning people off the game and as a lot only have it for the sports package........

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, what a request by the now inmate Hayne, the plane deff came crashing down, from flying high to a fast descent.!!

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the story is true he may not have lost that sense of entitlement. Enjoy the cucumber sandwiches Jarryd…
This could be quite true.

A mate of mine is a member of the Golf Course that backs on to the Titans Training Ground. They share the car park.

When Hayne was playing for the Titans my mate would come into the clubhouse after golf and often see Hayne sitting there drinking coffee and reading the paper while the rest of the team were training. He wasn't injured and played the following weekend.

Self entitled. Certainly looks that way to me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This could be quite true.

A mate of mine is a member of the Golf Course that backs on to the Titans Training Ground. They share the car park.

When Hayne was playing for the Titans my mate would come into the clubhouse after golf and often see Hayne sitting there drinking coffee and reading the paper while the rest of the team were training. He wasn't injured and played the following weekend.

Self entitled. Certainly looks that way to me.
And Neil Henry paid for Hayne’s arrogance with his job, because he wasn’t putting up with Hayne’s garbage but lost that battle. At least the truth is now known and Jarryd has 3 years and 8 months to think about it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne to appeal sexual assault conviction in November

Disgraced former NRL star Jarryd Hayne will face court in November to appeal his conviction for sexually assaulting a woman in her Newcastle home.

Hayne, 33, was convicted in March of two counts of sexual intercourse without consent after he assaulted the woman, then aged 26, with his hands and mouth and left her bleeding from the genitals in September 2018.

He was jailed in May for five years and nine months, with a non-parole period of three years and eight months.

On Thursday, Hayne's lawyer Penny Musgrave told the NSW Court of Criminal Appeal the conviction appeal had an estimate of two to three hours and all material had been filed.

She noted November 29 was available for the hearing, which was listed by registrar George Galanis.

Asked whether Hayne wished to be present via video link, Ms Musgrave replied: "Yes, he does, registrar."

The case will next be mentioned in court on October 28.

Upon sentencing, NSW District Court Judge Helen Syme said Hayne "does not accept that he did anything wrong, and for reasons best known to himself cannot accept the decision of the jury" who found him guilty.

She said he was "fully aware that the victim was not consenting and went ahead anyway" when the woman had "every right to feel safe from attack in the privacy of her own home".

The Court found that Hayne had been chatting to the woman on social media for almost two weeks, but they had never met - until the evening of September 30, when he took a taxi to her house on his way back to Sydney from a buck's party weekend in Newcastle.

Hayne played the woman several songs on a laptop, including the Ed Sheeran cover of Wonderwall, before the woman heard the beep of a horn and discovered he had left his taxi waiting.

The ex-Parramatta Eels fullback went outside to placate the driver, returned inside and watched several minutes of NRL grand final coverage with the woman's mother, then went to her bedroom where he began to touch and kiss her.

The woman was not interested in sexual contact with Hayne after discovering the taxi, and said to him, "what do you think you're doing, there's no way I'm going to touch you". Hayne persisted, removing the woman's jeans and assaulting her despite her protests of "no".

In a victim impact statement, the woman said she was destroyed and damaged by what Hayne did, but "I'm still standing".

"I felt dirty and violated. He made me feel like an object and was looking straight through me," the woman said.

Hayne maintained he "didn't do it" and claimed "what the law says, you're innocent until you're proven guilty, I was never afforded that".

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just bend over and cop it you dirty rapist ****.