Votes: 61 37.4%
  • 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM needs less polish to fit in with the Storm.

But have to admit when I saw Atoni was dropped I really thought Bellamy picked him.
Yep I'd think RFM would need less development to fit into storms system.

Renouf has always lacked in playing the game at pace and that's what opens up the game for storm, everyone does everything at pace.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Feels like the squeeze tactic. Cheese plays along, we get desperate and throw a bigger number at him. Let’s just get it done. If we don’t at least make a play for Hodgson, then that would actually give me confidence the cheese is in the bag.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Feels like the squeeze tactic. Cheese plays along, we get desperate and throw a bigger number at him. Let’s just get it done. If we don’t at least make a play for Hodgson, then that would actually give me confidence the cheese is in the bag.
Which is plausible, I'd talk shit to media scumbags if it helps my manager get me more dollars...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Surely we come to the table full knowing how crucial a decent 9 is to a team, especially when we've been screaming for one since Ennis.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cheers Assassin. Hopefully your on the money and we have enough to squeeze as much as he wants

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That is one depressing article reading those direct quotes. Feel like he’s the type of bloke to speak his mind and not olay mind games.

Hodgson is a must if we can’t get Smith.
Well he obviously doesn’t want to play no.9 as badly as he says, else he’d leave the Storm for that opportunity.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we come to the table full knowing how crucial a decent 9 is to a team, especially when we've been screaming for one since Ennis.
I’m with you mate just give him what he wants and the kitchen sink if need be.
Everything sunk in last night just how good he really is.
Give the dollars so everyone can get of the meds.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well he obviously doesn’t want to play no.9 as badly as he says, else he’d leave the Storm for that opportunity.
I think if we went through everything in the media there'd be a lot of contradiction, the problem here this bad news is the latest.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I am worried so I'll give you ALL the info I have.

Cheese called Burton to confirm if he is still coming to us, Burton said yes so Cheese said yes. Reason for the delay is his manager trying to squeeze us. Apparently Cheese was going to be full time lock next year and Bellamy wanted a like for like player, hence RFM and Atoni being linked to the Storm.

Let's see how long this takes to hit the media...
Thx for the update bro,
Its starting to sound like The Love & The Restless

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also wants to keep Hynes , where will they play him?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They also wants to keep Hynes , where will they play him?
Hynes bench utility and B. Smith either starting lock (depending on Finucane) or off the bench in the lock rotation role/hooker.