• 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
“Obviously, a lot of teams train differently and they have a playing style, but we are very effort orientated.

“There is that famous saying ‘the harder you work, the luckier you get’. At the Melbourne Storm that is instilled in us real early.”

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bet Bellamy signs with Melbourne for 2022 then new Brisbane team coach for 2023. Has wanted to move back to Brisbane for years . It makes sense

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything apart from what I've been told my bro.

Not slitting my wrists or bashing my source yet lol
So, judging from there being direct quotes saying he's staying at Storms, are we saying Cheese is a fibber?

Is there any truth to the Kobe Hetherington/Cory Paix rumour?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well thanks for letting us know Cheese :(

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go by the articles Smith isn't coming and JMK is being released as well as Katoa. There must be someone in the pipeline, my guess is it's going to be someone underwhelming.
Surely it can't get any worse than JMK/Katoa as hooker.... unless they put Wakeham there. Is he off contract as well?

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahhaa relax why is everyone panicking, Smith always takes the piss in interviews and is there an actual video of him saying it all ? Right now I have trust in @assains mail and if the deal does fall through shit happens we move onto plan B

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hahahhaa relax why is everyone panicking, Smith always takes the piss in interviews and is there an actual video of him saying it all ? Right now I have trust in @assains mail and if the deal does fall through shit happens we move onto plan B
Leave us alone. We are still processing this! *tearsofjoy*

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

on NRL .com now

F'ing gutted

If you're the Storm unless you're getting an elite player in return unless B. Smith aggressively pushes/agitates for a release there's no reason for the Storm to let him go. B. Smith too grateful to do that isn't he.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely it can't get any worse than JMK/Katoa as hooker.... unless they put Wakeham there. Is he off contract as well?
Wakeham is still on contract but I wouldn't be suprised to see someone like Mitch Kenny and Dietz being used next year.