• 701k-800k

Votes: 61 37.4%
  • 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah we are actually, but none from the Storm... think more north ;)
What Haas, Isaako, TPJ. Haas contracted until end of 2024, Isaako & TPJ until end of 2023. Can't see the Broncos letting any of them go.

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I see what you did there as that only leaves 14 clubs as possibilities :tearsofjoy:.
I’m thinking 13 mate... can’t be us & can’t be Melbourne and then you have Warriors that are some what East not really North ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m thinking 13 mate... can’t be us & can’t be Melbourne and then you have Warriors that are some what East not really North ;)
Mate don’t get all geographically factual on me :tearsofjoy:.

Besides, are you referring to the Gosford Warriors?? That’s north of Melbourne last map I checked :-).

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate don’t get all geographically factual on me :tearsofjoy:.

Besides, are you referring to the Gosford Warriors?? That’s north of Melbourne last map I checked :-).
Well I won’t get factual on you then.. I’ll go speculative mate and I think the Assassin is referring to a QLD team ;)

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hynes a great player but I can’t honestly see us buying any more backs....... only recruiting left is hooker and forwards. Our backline next year is already a top 8 backline
Disagree Hynes can also play five eight and fullback...we need more strengthening in the halves..cannot rely on flanigan

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why people keep mentioning Hynes. From all the media reports we are not mentioned as being interested.

Also i think you’ll find Baz had him at Manly a few years back and didn’t rate him
Yes I don't get all the talk about Hynes coming to our club.....where have we ever been mentioned as been interested?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well I won’t get factual on you then.. I’ll go speculative mate and I think the Assassin is referring to a QLD team ;)
Think you’re on the money there.
A team with a new coach this year.
That’s down to 2.
But which one?? :-).

Last edited:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree mate. Hynes looks to have ball skills along with good running
Allen had the same skills when he played for the bunnies last year. We need a FB in the Slater, Teddy, Barba 2012 class that can regularly make breaks when returning the ball and backup forward offloads etc. Hynes running game isn't in that class and is a minor upgrade on Allen.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Allen had the same skills when he played for the bunnies last year. We need a FB in the Slater, Teddy, Barba 2012 class that can regularly make breaks when returning the ball and backup forward offloads etc. Hynes running game isn't in that class and is a minor upgrade on Allen.
Papenhuyzen for 2023 needs to be circled as a target.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Similar how?
Allen had the same ball skills and short range running as Hynes when he played for the bunnies last year. Hynes is a minor upgrade on Allen. We need a FB in the Slater, Teddy, Barba 2012 class that can regularly make breaks when returning the ball and score tries from forward offloads etc. A FB with acceleration, light on their feet and change direction at will. I don't think Hynes can do that.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the last 2 weeks Hynes has looked a fair bit better than Allan ever did. Hynes also doing it with the Storm's B spine (Allan had the Rabbitohs A spine)
True but I think Hynes is a better version of Allen. He won't be a game changing FB like Teddy, TT etc. Teddy isn't that quick over 100m sprint but he's an elusive runner who runs into spaces not faces and quick over 20/30 metres with great footwork and has a champion's mentality and game awareness. We need to find a player of that calibre.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Please dont fuck around like that
I'm not upset with signing any Fainu, talented lot. Young 6 Latu Fainu is a weapon, if you can get the others and try entice him it would be a smart move