Averillo Can not organise!!

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We've actually been somewhat competitive in games since Barrett paired wakeham and averillo in the halves.. like it or not, they are our best options in the halves..
I can’t believe people on here are asking for Flanagan to come back. Totally agree we have scored more points in the last two rounds then in the majority of the season. Our attack has looked sharper we just need to hang onto the ball and fucking stop missing tackles. Pretty simple

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay let’s see next week! He will go missing in action. He doesn’t open his mouth. The forwards besides idiot and Katoa for what they are worth give a good crack. He should be playing off the back of that. Take the line on. Throw some dummies. Get the defence thinking. He’s so one dimensional. He gets the ball and pass straight away like an under 10s halfback. If you’re gonna persist with a half persist with Flanno who’s a natural half. I’m know I’m going against the Avo bandwagon but seriously he does fuck all.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe people on here are asking for Flanagan to come back. Totally agree we have scored more points in the last two rounds then in the majority of the season. Our attack has looked sharper we just need to hang onto the ball and fucking stop missing tackles. Pretty simple
100%.. don't worry about those spuds as they clearly haven't watched every game this year.. because if they had they would never advocate to have Flanagan back.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo’s a 14, bring him on around tired legs...dummy half runs, quick plays, follow the forwards, he’s not creating much he’s not dominant, I agree wakeham outplayed him in attack, also bad in defence, I’d put him as one of the worst 6/7’s in the comp

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to be dropped next week. Learn his trade in Mounties if he wishes to be a half. He’s done no better than Flanno. His kicking is way too shit to be constantly given the ball on 5th. Gave me ulcers today!
Agree,the only time he looks good is whe he runs the ball,but doesn’t run much at all,and his kicking game is woeful,I really think a spell of is what he needs,he says he wants the position but has done nothing to warrant it

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No not blinded.. just stating the facts.. we lost the games at the death to the raiders and titans.. mind you we have had our own injury issues and have been depleted..

I have stated several times katoa is our second biggest problem .. but flanagan was our 1st.

Flanagan lead our team to 3 nil games.. and would of been 4 if not for some individual brilliance from Atoni and Meaney..
Our only win has been with Flanagan at 7, so throw your facts and toys out of the cot......"facts...lol"

Flanagan definitely aint no superstar, but he hasn't been our worst at all.....

There has been more holes punched through Katoa than Veronica Franco.....and dont start me on Hopoate and Elliott

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s Averillo done? Can’t even kick a goal. Please tell me how many times he took the line on? Tell me?
Well clearly you didn't watch this game because he took on the line, wrong footed the forward and copped a high shot and he got binned..he also created the space for The dWZ try that was disallowed because of ava ... he's taken on the line this year.. not nearly enough but he has.. flanagan was petrified of the line and passed it 30 metres before the line..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well clearly you didn't watch this game because he took on the line, wrong footed the forwarded and copped a high shot and he got binned..he also created the space for The dWZ try that was disallowed because of ava ... he's taken on the line this year.. not nearly enough but he has.. flanagan was petrified of the line and passed it 30 metres before the line..
Thompson try was averillo taking on the line too

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our only win has been with Flanagan at 7, so throw your facts and toys out of the cot......"facts...lol"

Flanagan definitely aint no superstar, but he hasn't been our worst at all.....

There has been more holes punched through Katoa than Veronica Franco.....and dont start me on Hopoate and Elliott
Flanagan had no involvement in our only win.. the **** is useless..

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well clearly you didn't watch this game because he took on the line, wrong footed the forwarded and copped a high shot and he got binned..he also created the space for The dWZ try that was disallowed because of ava ... he's taken on the line this year.. not nearly enough but he has.. flanagan was petrified of the line and passed it 30 metres before the line..
watch every game mate. He’s the shortest half in the comp. No direction, no enthusiasm. No pride in the jersey.

• Haha
Reactions: GDR