We need to get a piece of this action IMMEDIATELY

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Report that Broncos have let the Tigers fly in and talk to Tevita Pangai Jr (would be an early release) and Jamayne Isaako in an attempt to land Nicho Hynes and Josh Hodgson.

We seriously need to get a piece of this action. If the Broncos get Hodgson when they already have a much better hooker than us in Turpin it's f..king ridiculous. If we miss out on both B.Smith and Hodgson (and Daryl Clark) and end up with f..king JMK or Katoa again for 2022 I for one will go f..king crazy and we should tear the place down frankly. How in the f..k can the Tigers afford to sign TPJ after recently signing Hastings and Gildart ? (another 2 players I would have liked to see in our colours) and signing several high profile players last year also ?.

There's f..k all decent forwards available for 2022. If we don't make a HUGE play and actually sign either Hodgson or TPJ or BOTH then our recruitment team / Barrett aren't doing their f..king job in my opinion
Yh bro I will blame barrett and Peter sharp ( the recruitment manager ) and the rest of the recruitment team attracting players to the dogs is shit

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe it was too early(don't think so)but we were there too 3 or so days ago, surely we're in the hunt for this raging bull.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the latest info or a recap ?
I was told Brisbane was a team looking to clear cap space, most likely from the forwards as they are in need of backs and halves, TPJs name was mentioned as a player that was potentially on the outer as they need to fit in pikura next year ( I was told he was guaranteed a first grade spot next year as part of his contract).
During discussions around Taumalolo it was mentioned about the possibility of uniting the Tongan bash brothers at club level to help entice him to leave the cows.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Absolutely, i dont know why we arent. we should have struck last year.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to remember that there are a few teams desperate for talent too.

i dont think we have recruited well like errrrbody thinks. Only from penrith and discards like allen and Flanno.

Haas is ideal but man, in light of them not being available TPJ be d bomb!

again, we really should have struck when he was on the nose last year.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what would be wonderful....

1.Dufty
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Cotric
5. DWZ
6. Avo
7.Burton
8. Thommo
9. I really dont give a fcuk anymore as this depressing shit has just gone way to far now..... Cotter u dickheads.
10. Taupau/Rudolph
11. TPJ
12. RFM
13. Jacko

14. Topine
15. Hetho
16. Atoni
17. Doorey

Elliot can join a new club thank you.

Surely that is fukn doable....
I love the fact that you included Dufty, I believe He and NIco Hymes would take our team to another level.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to remember that there are a few teams desperate for talent too.

i dont think we have recruited well like errrrbody thinks. Only from penrith and discards like allen and Flanno.

Haas is ideal but man, in light of them not being available TPJ be d bomb!

again, we really should have struck when he was on the nose last year.
A lot of teams are freeing up cap space and getting more desperate as the gap between the top teams and the rest of the comp widens. Teams offering ridiculous contracts anytime a marquee player hits the market is gonna become the norm, fafita is a prime example. We need to start getting rid of more dead wood so that we can be players in the 2023 market (so many game changers off contract that year). We shouldn't waste our cap on more average players for 2022 just because that's what's available.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He’d be a perfect fit at the Dogs. Change of scenery might be good for his game. He’s a weapon when he’s on.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Report that Broncos have let the Tigers fly in and talk to Tevita Pangai Jr (would be an early release) and Jamayne Isaako in an attempt to land Nicho Hynes and Josh Hodgson.

We seriously need to get a piece of this action. If the Broncos get Hodgson when they already have a much better hooker than us in Turpin it's f..king ridiculous. If we miss out on both B.Smith and Hodgson (and Daryl Clark) and end up with f..king JMK or Katoa again for 2022 I for one will go f..king crazy and we should tear the place down frankly. How in the f..k can the Tigers afford to sign TPJ after recently signing Hastings and Gildart ? (another 2 players I would have liked to see in our colours) and signing several high profile players last year also ?.

There's f..k all decent forwards available for 2022. If we don't make a HUGE play and actually sign either Hodgson or TPJ or BOTH then our recruitment team / Barrett aren't doing their f..king job in my opinion
Agreed! I would take TPJ and Isaako in a heartbeat, however, they don’t solve our Dummy half problem!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of teams are freeing up cap space and getting more desperate as the gap between the top teams and the rest of the comp widens. Teams offering ridiculous contracts anytime a marquee player hits the market is gonna become the norm, fafita is a prime example. We need to start getting rid of more dead wood so that we can be players in the 2023 market (so many game changers off contract that year). We shouldn't waste our cap on more average players for 2022 just because that's what's available.
but in 2023 the new brisbane team in brisbane will hit, meaning alot more spsces are available and teams will have to pay higher for proper talent, dso if we can make some purtchases for 2022, we can deny them that.